TS: 1.1- Their Late Night Candle Light Coffee

Unedited.

[ This chapter was going very long and I didn't want to edit any scene so I have decided to write it in the form of a TS(two shots) . Here's the first part and second will be up soon]

--

They never wanted CCTV and Mayank to disturb them. Just too busy for anything else....

PLOT- AFTER REYANSH AND ARADHANA CONFESSED THEMSELVES, THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO DINE TOGETHER WITH THEIR PARENTS. 

!! LET'S SEE HOW WOULD THAT EVENT UNFOLD !!

--

All of them sat on the dining table. Aradhana's favourite cuisines were served to everyone under Reyansh's supervision. Although, she had diabetes, not even a single dish went against her likes. Everyone had to deal with natural sugars. It was after all for Aradhana by Reyansh.

 On their respective places, everyone was busy relishing delicacies. Aradhana was sitting opposite to Reyansh. It was his decision to let her sit in front of himself and not beside. He will be getting easy and clear vision of his girl.

Either sides of Aradhana was occupied by Mrs. Kadambari and Dr. Bhakti. Reyansh was sitting between Dr. Harsh and Jagruti. The head chair in the corner was occupied by Mr. Vivek having his wife and Dr. Harsh on the either sides of him.

"I am done," Reyansh announced getting up concluding his dinner.

"What did you eat Reyansh? Your plate is untouched," Mrs. Kadambari questioned.

"No Mom. I don't feel like eating. I'll just take a round and join you guys."

Mr. Vivek held his hand stopping him and said, "Even if you're done. Sit here and enjoy our company."

Dr. Harsh insisted, respectfully, "Reyansh please. You're are Aradhana's boss and having your company will mean a lot to us."

Bhakti added, "Is there any problem?" 

"No Aunty there's absolutely no issues," Reyansh sat back at his place with, almost pouting.

He looked at Aradhana, who looked extremely busy in eating and finally pouted. Why is she so focused on food? What is so good in her plate? He glanced at his platter and then on hers. There was no difference, except, the latter was untouched and the former was very touched.

Suddenly, his eyes lit up followed by a smirk. He stretched his leg from under the table and reached to graze Aradhana's leg.

Reyansh's foot reached near her. Aradhana choked on her food as soon as she felt his toes grazing her lower leg from inside her saree under the table.

"You're okay!" exclaimed a tensed Bhakti passing a glass of water to her daughter.

Aradhana looked up from her plate and nodded. She looked at her concerned father and blinked in assurance saying, "Daddy. I'm fine.-uhh- The spices," coughing in between.

Reyansh continued looking at her with a smirk. She glared at him with her warning eyes, trying to feed some sense in his naughty brain.

Mr. Vivek said, "Dr. Sahani, have some biriyani. You don't have it anymore."

"Its Okay Mr. Lamba," Dr. Harsh responded.

Reyansh again stretched his leg reaching for Aradhana's leg. His foot touched her foot and continued grazing his toes to her ankles, from under the table.