OS: 2- Khannas Meet Aradhana's Reyansh Lamba

SUPER DUPER LOONNGG.. UNEDITED. FULL OF EMOTIONS.

IT IS AS LONG AS AN EPISODE OF BARSATEIN. READ IT TILL THE END AND I'M SURE YOU'LL LOVE IT.

I've laughed, cried, got nostalgic and serene... and all other emotions while writing this. HOPE FOR YOU THE SAME.

Votes aur Comments ki BARSATEIN kar sakte ho..🥹 Will mean a lot.

Dialogues are in Hindi, unlike other chapters.

--

Aradhana reached Khanna's place after completing the order of rainbow cake.

She entered inside and was searching for Malini to thank her for her help, when she heard her calling her from behind.

"Aradhana tum aa gyi?" Malini spoke with gleaming eyes.

"Ji Malini ji. Aapko Thanks kehna tha." Aradhana said looking at her with gratitude.

"Tum ye sab kyu kar rhi ho?" Malini asked sounding suspicious.

Aradhana looked at her clueless. What was she doing?

"Tum Vikram ke kareeb jaane ki koshish kar rhi ho. Ye galat hai," Malini pointed. She again started, "Maine dekh liya tha. Aradhana tum jaanti hu n mai betiyon ki maa hu aur mai unke aakho me aansu nahi dekh skti."

"Mai Sherni hu. Meri betiyon ko koi dukh pahuchyega to mai use nahi chodungi," She said this with fire in her eyes and continued raising her voice, "TUMHE BHI NAHI!"

Aradhana looked at her with tears in her eyes. She just saw them fighting over a cake and was acting like this. She never wanted to hurt her. She is the only hope for her in this world.. only one whom she hope to call hers someday.

Malini contunied yelling, "ARADHANA MUJHE NAFRAT HAI UN LOGO SE JO MERI BETIYON KO CHOT PAHUCHATE HAI. AUR AAJ TUMNE VO KIYA HAI."

Aradhana tried controlling her tears. Now she started hating her. Her biological mother started hating her. Why? Because of that Reyansh. If he wouldn't have come to the cafe. I HATE YOU REYANSH... she screamed this in her head.

Malini heald her by her shoulders dragged her closer to herself and hissed dangerously, "Tum kya kar rhi thi Vikram ke saath... AUR VO TISSUE K SAATH KYA THA." she completed gritting her teeth.

Listening the commotion everyone gathered in hall which went unnoticed by Malini.

She continued screaming at Aradhana, "Vo TISSUE bhi kyu rakha tha. Hata dete. MERA LIHAZ KAR RHI THI TUM? Ya yun kahu ki TUM VIKRAM SE DOOR REHNA CHAHTI THI ISILIYE VO TISSE RAKHA THA BEECH ME," she stopped getting out of breath.

Malini was regaining her breath when she heard Kimaya asking with concern, "Mom kya hua Vikram ko aur aap Aradhana did ko kyu daant rhi hai?"

"Yes Mom! And what's tissue and all this?" Kriti asked taking Malini off guard.

Malini turned around only to find her entire family gathered in the hall gawking at her and Aradhana.

"Vo tissue se tera makeup saaf krne ko bol rhi hongi," Komal taunted Kriti and continued, "Kyu Mom?"

Kriti scoffed at her, "Vhi tissue tere muh me stuff kar dungi. Shut up!"

"Are batao to sahi tum kyu daant rhi ho bichari bacchi ko?" Asked Mr. Viren.

Bichari.

This word stuck in Malini's mind. If Viren knows about what she has done with Vikram, he'll throw her out of here. How bichari she is that she is wooing his daughter Kimaya's only love. She has just recovered such a big trauma and wishes to move on, this Bichari Aradhana is becoming the biggest obstacle by seducing Vikram who is already in love with Kimaya.