56

*3rd persons*

"HYUCK"

The latter looked back seeing his lover running towards him, "Where were u? U don't know how worry I was, are u okay?" He sighed hugging him tightly, "I'm sorry, I lost my phone"

"It's okay I'm glad you're okay" he whispered breaking the hug, "hey you okay? your eyes puffy"

He smiled, "I'm fine hyung, sorry for worrying you"

"no you aren't.. hyung told me about it, you know u can stay at the house. Taeyong hyung don't mind"

"I'm staying at Taeil hyung for now" he replied, "and I don't want to bother anyone especially you"

"Hey you're not a bother!" He said as they heard a voice shouted, "HYUCKIE! Where have you been. We were so worried!"

"Sorry it won't happen again"

•meanwhile•

"sir? you called?"

"I want you to look for my son" he stated, "and I want you to look for a man named ten. Don't come back until you find him"

the butler nodded in response, "yes sir I'll do what I can"

•it's time to do this right• Johnny's thought

•TIMESKIP•

"YOU DID WHAT?" Taeyong stressedly looked at his friend who's worried  about his son, "Taeyong pls not now"

"Did you know what you did?"

"I-"

"You know what I don't understand you sometimes" he glared sipping his wine, "Oh please, just let help me find him"

"Fine but your seriously have to get your sht together"

"You can't blame"

Taeyong raised his eyebrows, "Let me ask you... don't you want to see hendry again?"

"I-I do"

"Then take the risk ten, this ain't going nowhere if you won't take a step"

•hendry's pov*

"Are you just gonna stare the window all day?" Xiojun shouted slamming my door

I couldn't help it but sighed, "Hey Jun what if I can't find them"

He rolled his eyes and put a hand on his hips, "Are you giving up that easily?"

"What if dad was right.. he don't want to see me nor to be with me-" I was cut off when he flicked my forehead

"Ouch was what that for" I groaned, "Are you that stupid? Who's mother don't want to see their child?"

"Then why didn't he look for us, me"

"Oh hendry all I know is everyone got a reason so does your mom"