57

•taeyongs pov•

"Donghyuck ah.. your brother is very worried you should probably go home"

"Hyung I don't wanna see him" he weakly whispered, "I understand but don't you miss him?"

He looked away seeing tears filling his eyes, "donghyuck"

"N-no I hate him....He ruined everything, I don't need him" he whimpers, "Everyone makes mistakes"

"I-i don't understand h-hyung, is he keeping secret from me?"

I sighed hugging him tightly, "You should probably ask him that"

"How about this stay here, and talk to him tomorrow, deal?" I added ruffling his soft hair, "Deal...Thanks hyung"

"Anything for you" I smiled and turned to mark, "And you let's go" I stated but he shook his head, "but hyung~ I'm staying"

"No you're not"

"Taeil hyung?" He pouted clinging to him and stared at him with those boba eyes making Taeil awee , "okay you can stay here"

"TAEIL"

"You heard me" he stated as I scoffed, "Here you go again protecting this child "

"Hey it's not my fault im falling his puppy eyes" he argued crossing his arms at me, "Tsk. Fine stay here I'll pick you up two tomorrow"

The two cheered kissing my cheeks, "OKAY! Goodnight hyung"

•3rd person pov•

"melk get me some cookie" donghyuck whined as his eyes were focused to the computer playing with some games

Mark whispered a small 'okay' and sneak downstairs so Taeil don't caught him getting his cookie, he went back to the room seeing his boyfriend pouting

"I lost now feed me" he grinned opening his mouth, making the older put some small cookie on his mouth so he don't choke, "thanks melk"

He nodded leaning it to him, "hyuckie can I ask you a question?"

"sure what is it?"

"Does ten hyung say anything about your mom?" He questioned,  "my mom? Not really.. well he told me she died when she pushed me. I really haven't met her"

"ohh"

"why Markie?"

"nothing"

•maybe I misheard what Taeyong and ten talking about• marks thought

"should we go to sleep?"

The latter shook his head, "no~ I wanna play more"

"okay but we have to sleep at 11 ok? We have school tomorrow"

"Okay mom" he grinned

He glared at him, "Hehe I was joking~ You love me"

He sighed, "i do"

Mark lean in touching hyucks cheeks and played with it, "Ouch my cheeks"

"It's not my fault it's so squishy" he giggled pinching his cheeks even more, "I hawte you" he stated

The Canadian finally stopped and jokily gasped, "you do? Noooo forgive me"

"Hmp"

"hyuckie don't me mad at me"

Donghyuck ignored him gently pushing his hand off him, "please?" He smiled as his hands went to donghyuck stomach and tickle him

"hyung! It tickles" he giggled, "You still mad at me?"

"no"

"I love you"

"me too"

"wrong answer. I love you"

"I love you too"