Future Kids

This idea has been going in my head for a few days and I decided to pen it down. Hope you like it

Gusu Lan class

Holy crap! I succeeded!” Lan Jingyi’s scream rang through the Lanshi. " I invented the short array teleportation method. Senior Wei will be so proud of me " Lan Jingyi jumped.

Lan Sizhui winced from where he was standing beside him, “Uhm, Jingyi maybe you should calm down before-”

"Will you tone it down, What if you woke him up" Jin Ling berated them, rocking the bundle in his arms gently

" I think Hangungjun will kill us first if we woke him up before Senior Wei praises...Wait I think we are in the wrong place...This place looks creepy... "

Usage of crude language is prohibited. Shouting is also prohibited. Copy Conduct three times in addition to your punishment for failing.” Lan Qiren’s stern voice reprimanded them from where he was sitting

Huh why do these words seem familiar.... sizhui do you feel it too? " Lan Jingyi turned to his friend but for some reason found his friend stiff as a statue, staring at the Lanshi with a slightly open mouth.

Jin Ling frowned and was about to speak again when there was a sudden loud bang of a fan falling sound  from the table

Instead of finding an empty classroom, they all turned to see that they were standing in the middle of a classroom full of visiting disciples. 

No..not any disciplines but the disciplines of the past.

Who are you? How dare you enter my class unannounced. "The familiar voice questioned them

"Oh...please don't tell me, that we are inside their incense burner. Jingji if so, I will kill you. " Jin Ling stated with anger, totally ignoring Lan Qiren's question.

Now it was A-yuan turn to look scandalized as he looked at his once-dead Wen aunt and other Wen sect members standing there.

It looked like cloud recess yet different and why Master qiren is wearing these robes. Senior Wei is the grand master now ." Another discipline exclaimed.

" I think we are indeed inside Hangungjun role play . I don't want to see it . My eyes and ears are too virgin " Zizhen exclaimed looking at the frozen Lan Wangji infront of him

"I am too young to witness how my cousin is made. Jingyi let's go out before they start it. I don't want to witness anything from my dajiu and hangungjun " Jin Ling cried again closing his eyes tightly, his hold on the buddle is shaking little bit.

" Hey, that looks like my sword. How is it possible and what he is doing with it "  one of the wealthy-dressed Jin disciples frantic questioned

" Not only sword, even he looks like you peacock. Maybe he is your sibling " A very familiar voice snorted.

Lan Zhan, who was in the corner pretending he wasn't listening to the conversation, goes very stiff. Nie Huaisang flutters his fan and looks like his birthday has come early, or perhaps more accurately, that he has just gotten the best piece of gossip there is.

Sizhui  looked around himself, taking in the surrounding. Panic made it’s way into his mind once more, before he made an effort to drive it out.

After panic came the need to know

" I DON'T THINK WE ARE IN INCENSE BURNER. The air here is fresh with with mountain aura and it's not something you can experience in INCENSE BURNER. " He concluded.