Madam Lan

" Yes ! Even if we get in trouble, senior Wei will protect us. Don't worry , let's cause ruckus here and beat Senior Wei record. I want to break atleast 800 rules before we leave to our time line. Man I miss the rules , we only have 18 rules now. " Lan Jingyi complaint with small pout.

" Only 18 rules " a voice exclaimed in shock , making the four juniors jump .

_______________________________________

Their eyes widened as they turned around in fear of being overheard but they relaxed when they saw who it was.

Young Wei Ying froze; what were these children  proposing? Is it a lie? Surely Wei Ying willing bet 100 bottles of Emperor smile, there is no way Lan will decrease their rule if not increase it.

He frowned, hands on his hips "is it true ? Only 18 rules. Wow, I will never leave Gusu if they have only 18 rules. Man it's lesser than jin sect rules . How I know that your not lying " Wei Ying inquired

" Do we look like liars to you " Lan Jingyi asked furiously, stomping his foot. so un-Lan behaviour.

"yes only 18 rules we have for unmarried people and married cultivators have extra 12 rules. In total we only have 30 rules " Lan Fei boosted, as all the young lan juniors nodded their head quite proud of themselves.

" One more thing, jin sect from our time has 3100 rules. I added them personally " Jin ling says quite proud of himself.

Wei Ying looked at all of the juniors who gave him smiles as if he is their favourite person.  There is not a single trace of lies on their sparkling doe like eyes.

" Though your words are conveying, I can't image Gusu without rules and regulations.  How in the world  Lan Zhan and Master Qiren allowed it to happen. I am so confused Wei Wuxian asked looking so clueless and confused.

" Will it help if we tell you that it's Master Qiren who break the Gusu rule wall of 4000 rules. He  also added extra rules for married couple after Hangungjun marriage with you ". Sizhui informed blanked face while his eyes twinkled, giving away his mirth.
"

If Wei Ying was a any less of a cultivator, he could have pinched their cheeks. It's good thing he have good restraint and will try maintain jiang sect reputation with his behaviour.

" He must have thought, I will spoil his cabbage and the ten rules will prevent it. I am surprised he didn't stop Lan Wangji from marrying me " Wei Wuxian says laughing a little at Lan Qiren attempt to protect his cabbage.

" More like, Master Qiren was afraid for his bunny rather than his cabbage. He looks more like  " No matter how good the cabbage look outside, it's rotten inside and I don't want bunny health to be affected. Too much of cabbage is bad " Lan Jingyi replied, imitating Lan Qiren looks and posture.

Wei Wuxian has gone still as well, flute mid-twirl, eyes wide and shocked and… hopeful " You mean, Master Qiren accepts me in the future " he trails.

" Accepts you....haha nice joke. That man likes you and cares for you like you're his son. In the future, you're his favourite student and he plays 'Go' with you often. You even abandons us to play with him " Jin Ling remarks huffing a breath out harshly.

“I thought…” Wei Wuxian begins, trailing off. “I didn’t… dare think that.” he says looking so much like idiot

Perhaps Young Wei’s upbringing and circumstances has made him so used to scorn he simply expects people to think less of him than they do. No problem, once he married Hangunang-jun, everything will be alright. ) Lan Sizhui thought looking at slightly dazed Wei Ying .