Lans and Family

" Enough she is my wife . MINE and how dare you try to take her away from me " An Ascetic voice sounds followed by a giant man in pure white robes with long sleeves

" Brother " Qiren says looking so lost and confused

" Sect leader Lan " many lans exclaimed bowing to the man

" Why is he here " Younger Lan Wangji whispered to his brother panicked.

---------------------------------------------

Seeing the first jade , the healer feel deep hated rushing inside him , with furious yell , he unseathed his sword and jumped toward Qingheng-jun.

Time stopped in the healing room for a moment as they watched the healer Lan Hoaki attempt to kill the sect leader but got stopped by a hair pin piercing his neck .

Qingheng-jun who was all ready to feel the pain , felt blood splashing his face as he looks at his wife in suprise. Despite all this years of pain and hurt, his woman loves him .

There was no happiness that came with the revenge. There were things that needed to be done whether they were righteous or not. At the end of the day that man is the owner of her heart and she wil protect him

" Well now I indeed became a murderer " Madam Lan whispered looking at the dead healer body

" No , you didn't it's self defence. You protected sect leader and it's not murder" Zewu-jun spoke very much familiar with the feeling of guilt .

" Yes,  madam Lan . You're acted on defence only just like any other disciplines" Wei Ying spoke twirling his flute

"Even if mother wants to kill him for locking up her and made her living death, she is not wrong. Wangji support and protect mother " Older Wangji says looking rigid.

Younger Wangji looks at his older self in suprise while Both sect leader lan and Lan Qiren felt chill in their spine . Especially the way Lan Wangji looks hostile towards his father.

" I know wangji didn't like his father but I never thought he would make a stand against him. Oh wangji, you have grown so much " Lan Qiren mused eyeing Wei Wuxian hand in Wangji wrist.

Why did Wei Wuxian is looking like he is restricting Wangji . Isn't it supposed to be other way around . Since when did wangji have this much temper.

" As a acting sect leader of Lan sect , I announce mother , Lan Guoshi a innocent from all the blames she is placed under with evidence. " Younger Lan Huan announced, making both older version of him and second jade breath relieve sign.

" Wait !You said ' All the crimes ', that means you know , she didn't kill him " Qingheng-jun asked looking suprised.

Everyone grew stiff at the inquiry and it was Lan Qiren who nodded his confirmation.

" How did you find the..."

Before Qingheng-jun can complete his words , he heard a loud wailing of child , followed by the sound of running steps.

" My little chilli"

"A-Yang

Both twin jades and Wei Wuxian of future whispered, growing anxious.

For the first time that evening both Madam Lan and Qingheng-jun witness their ever placid second son display more than one expression in his face.

Lan Wangji, Hanguang-jun, the Second Jade of Lan, ranked second among cultivators of his generation, was at a complete loss when faced with a distraught 8 month old baby .