The dance

We now know that it was the voice of awakening calling. We paid attention to the questions and sought to understand the grievance of our despair, so what do we do? What in practical terms do we do having awoken to all this?

The main thing that has gotten us from that point in the beginning, is what we continue practicing to penetrate layer to layer. We listen, and look within to figure it all out. At this point we discover that peace is accessible even in place of hyper mobility. Learning to tap in and plug into an infinite fountain of serenity through meditation.

The primary focus now is the way and controls to doing this successfully. How do we get our senses to cooperate and not pull us around to be distracted? Relax, take a deep breath, sit in a comfortable position preferably the back should be up straight. Start with one sense at a time to direct all your focus on. If it be an image, hold it in your sight while breathing slowly but steadily.

Breathing techniques are also helpful in building focus as some of them require counting a few seconds holding a breath then releasing. There is a vast majority of meditation techniques to both calm and build focus. It is absolutely important to remain in the most relaxed state and position throughout a meditation exercise.

Sound is also another form of stimuli to mould focus while we mentally hold an idea and try to keep hold of it only, depriving invading thoughts the attention

Sound is also another form of stimuli to mould focus while we mentally hold an idea and try to keep hold of it only, depriving invading thoughts the attention. This does not necessarily need one to go search through tonnes of music or exotic musical instruments. One can vibrate, hum and even chant words of power or of what one is manifesting.

So yes, meditation is a very central tool to achieving a multitude of outcomes whether it is to relieve and reduce stress, tension and anxiety or to clean ones energy field and for protection purposes. These go a long way and extend to evading illness, healing oneself and others, building up the foundations of physical outcomes and manifesting them in the material space. These all are under divine control of the essence of life within each of us... It is through this essence both physical and spiritual bodies are not mere empty structures.