Chapter 1: Dr. Saya

„Hello Meriel."

Hello, Risa... and who came with you this time? I don't know about this girl."

„She is my daughter, Kyouko, who also wanted to visit you and I thought that it could be a good idea."

Hello, Kyouko..."

H... hello."

...

So, why do you come today?"

Risa then told him about her 2nd child and what happened.

Hmm... I see... I don't know."

But, when I think about you... this is your 5th time meeting me, right? As well as mine."

„Yes..."

Only incidentally... didn't you find a small black cube during your travels?"

Risa thought for awhile and then took out a small black cube from her item box.

„Could it be this one?"

Hmm... let me see it..."

Meriel left for awhile and then came back with the blue book, which Risa left with him many years ago. From the book's binding he took out a small key and placed it just on the cube. The both items merged and a sudden blue light radiation appeared and also surrounded the book. When the light faded out, Meriel opened the book for few seconds and then handed it too Risa.

It seems that it worked... open it for yourself and read it. Meanwhile, I will talk with Kyouko here..."

„Okay.", said Risa and opened the book.

[Risa reading the book]

(If you read this after Doro (your child) was born, then everything is like it should be.
So far, you are the same as I was in that time...

The most important task, that every Risa has... is to become a true goddess and also do the same to Sora. My path became more difficult, but yours is still open...)"

Risa finished reading and closed the book.

„(Me and Sora as gods? That is quite insane.)"

Mommy, I want to be an adventurer like you!", said Kyouko suddenly.

„Ah, sure... when you are old enough..."

„Or... what about becoming a goddess?"

No. I want to be an adventurer."

Risa... can we talk in private?", asked Meriel.

„Sure."

Meriel then told Risa about Kyouko's status and the fact, that she actually already is quarter goddess and that it would be good to hide it before she would join the guild.

„Yes. That is a good idea. I will find some way later."

Risa and Kyouko then returned home in Fren's ship.

„(Why should I only take Sora with me when we all could become gods?)"

She tried to persuade Fren and Sophie for the trip, but they were not willing to, because it would mean to abandon their current lives and families... and also Araxas' ship could store only up to 6 people, so someone would be left behind anyway. In the end Risa and Sora decided to do only a family trip and together with Kyouko and Doro visited Araxas in the elf village and borrowed the ship.