Chapter 3: New Life

„Ahh... we created so many new dimensions on our trip... I hope, that our home is still the same as we know it."

When they arrived home, Fren was standing near their hut and greeted them.

Hey! Did you forget anything, Risa?"

„No. Why?"

Because you just left."

Risa didn't think much about their return time and so they landed just few minutes after they left.

„Ahh... yeah! You are right... hehehe... I forgot to water my roses."

Really? And who is this child?", she asked after spotting Sora with small Risa in his arms.

My new sister.", announced Kyouko suddenly.

Mmm... she looks like you Risa... but you were away only for few minutes... Risa... what is happening here?", Fren was confused.

„Okay. Let me explain it...", said Risa and walked Fren a bit away and there told her the truth about her origin.

...

I see... But what are you going to do with her?"

„I will keep her. Kyouko is happy to have new sister."

Hmm... and later she will become her younger mother... older mother and younger mother, who is also a sister. Haha. That is super duper crazy!"

„It is... as most of our adventurers."

True."

So, you gonna call her Risa?"

„No. Kyouko got the task to find her some new name."

„Kyouko! Did you find a name for your sister?", Risa shouted at her.

Nelly."

It seemed, that she found the name while talking with Roxanne, who was curious about the situation.

„Yeah. That is a good name."

Hurrah! Nelly!", shouted Kyouko and ran around.

Risa and Sora got new daughter and Doro together with Kyouko... new sister. Everything was back to normal and time flew ahead.

When Kyouko became 10 years old, Risa realized, that the time flies very fast and that she should think about some future events. She opened the Tome and found out how to modify statuses. As the goddess of her level, she could upgrade her own stats or add new abilities, in exchange for special points. So, she added one of them: conceal statuses and also increased her shapeshift ability by 3 levels, which also allowed her to modify shapes of others.

Next event happened when Kyouko reached 15 years. She wanted to be an adventurer and so Risa had to conceal some of her stats. Kyouko soon found new friends and traveled the world with them.

The next main event came 5.5 years later, when Doro was 13 years old. Small Risa, aka Nelly became 15 years old and wanted to walk in Kyouko's steps. But Risa told her, that she should train her magic first to not cause any catastrophe and began to train her. Sora was left at home with Doro and Risa with Kyouko headed to train into local dungeon. It was good experience for Nelly, but she didn't show it... as new adult... running in dungeon with her mother was not that kind of adventure she thought about. But after few runs she got to level 10, which was high enough to upgrade her wild magic at least to advanced level. Risa then also upgraded her mana pool to 170.

„This should be enough. Now you can start your own adventures. But remember to use only those basic spells and keep watching your mana pool."

Ah, sure... mom. Don't worry... what could happen..."

„Mmm... I can show you what could happen... did you ever eat grass as a sheep?! Let's try it!"

Ahhahaha... it's okay... I understand."

Next event came in a few months... when Ron, Mea and Nana also reached 15 years and wanted to travel the world. They already formed a team with Nelly and Doro (14) wanted to go with them too. Risa and Sora agreed and let him go. Risa only concealed his stats a bit as she did it also to Nelly before.

One year later...

Mom! We decided to form a family.", announced Nelly when their team returned back from adventures.

„Who?", asked Risa when she looked over all the people who arrived.

„By the way... where is Doro... and Mea?"

They decided to leave the party after they started to date.", said Nelly.

„Ah, I see... wait... what!?"

„So... Doro and Mea... okay... so what did you say before?"

We decided to form a family."

Who?", asked Rui, who suddenly appeared at Risa's hut.

Me...", said Nelly.

And me...", added Ron.

„(Mea and Doro... and Nelly with Ron? I wonder what will Fren and Roxanne say about it when they are back from their current trip. Hehe.)"

And... me...", unexpectedly added also Nana.

What?! Mmm... really? So... who do you love, Nana?"

Both of them.", exclaimed Nana.

Ah, I see... yes, you are my daughter... but also different from me."

And me.", added another girl in the team... „My name is Alice, by the way."

„Oh, I see..."

„(Nelly is practically the same as me and other Risas... so how...)"

Risa was thinking about what is wrong when she noticed one other girl hiding behind Nelly's back.

„Hey! So... what about you?!", Risa shouted and pointed at the girl.

„Do you also want to form a family with them all?"

Mmm... yes.", said the girl in shy voice.

...

What is happening here?", said Sora, who got out from their hut and suddenly appeared next to Risa.

„Nelly wants to form a family and came here to announce it to us."

With who?"

„All of them.", Risa said and pointed at the group.

I didn't know, that you had such a desire, Risa."

„Huh?! I never... I don't... really..."

Sora gave a laugh and then continued.

I know... she is not you... but who knows what could happen if I would not meet you... hahaha..."

„Shush!"

So, what do you say... mom... dad."

„It is your life... so you can do whatever you want with it."

It means, that we agree."

Nelly was happy and together with Ron, Nana, Alice and the shy girl wanted to leave.

„Wait!", shouted Risa at them.

„Where do you want to live?!"

We didn't think about it yet. Somewhere in the forest here maybe..."

And so Risa using her goddess powers built them a new hut... big enough for them and their possible kids. They all then lived happily ever... until Kyouko reached 25 years. Risa and Sora passed their reign to her and decided to leave the forest and go on a trip.