Chapter 2: Sister

[sometime later on unknown day, in the morning]

Their ship arrived to the destination.

„We are here... planet Noxia."

Not too far from her position, she found a cave and a little girl inside. She was alone. The girl was about 2 years old and looked abandoned. Risa tried to locate her parents, but no one was around.

„She seems to be here alone."

Maybe her parents are somewhere around."

„Mmm... I don't think so. Previous Risa didn't mention anything about them and so looking for them might just be a waste of time."

Mommy... who is this girl?"

„(It's me... ahh... that would be too hard for her to understand.)"

„It's your new sister."

Oh... really? That is great! I have a sister!", Kyouko started to dance around.

Risa?! Is it good idea to say it like that? If the girl leaves us later... Kyouko will be very sad.", mentioned Sora.

„Why would she need to leave? Let's keep her."

Wait... you are kidding, right?"

„No. While flying here I thought about it... we changed many things in her life already... so why not to add one more."

We just blew up the station."

„Yes... but that means, that those enemies, we fought with in future, will probably not be in that location... maybe the alliance will never meet them and the other Sora would have no reason to search for the device and so he would never meet Risa."

Ah, you are right... I didn't think about it that way."

„But that is not all... since I can't travel back in time in that modified ship... as Risa told me... then this Risa would probably never need to go into dungeon... after meeting Fren they would just live in her hut... as friends or maybe something more later... as I know Fren, she would try to hit on her. Sophie would be used in the ritual... mmm... no, I don't want to put this Risa into such a world. Life with Fren might be fine, but she will surely find some other friends and love on our planet. Maybe she could, together with Doro..."

What?! She and Doro as...", Sora stopped abruptly when he realized, that all kids are still around.

„No! What are you thinking?! I meant... them as brother and sister... they could set off on adventures."

Ahh..."

Maybe it will be better to return home then. Come... Risa.", he said and lifted the little Risa up.

Mmm... mommy... the girl has the same name as you?", asked Kyouko.

„Your daddy was just joking... she has no name yet.", said Risa and gave Sora a scary look.

„You can find a name for her yourself, Kyouko."

Really? Mmm... a mouse. She would be both my sister and mouse."

„Something normal!"

Kyouko got the task to find new name for little Risa and they all boarded the ship and headed home.