Chapter Sixteen: Reflection

This chapter is going to be different than what I usually write. I will write from different perspectives on what is happening regarding Elena. Honestly, it is a filler but I want to get something out there while I think about how I want everything to play out regarding Ahiga. Thank you for everyone's support and I hope you continue to read and enjoy my story. Feel free to message me or comment on the story if you guys have any ideas or suggestions for what I should write. 

Rosalie POV

I looked over and saw Elena in the middle of the pack. They looked so peaceful and joyful. It made me sick to think about what was truly happening. I hated this. I never liked the wolves I mean they are my natural enemy, but seeing them with Elena and how they care for each other made me realize that they were her family just as much if not more than us.

Seeing Paul cry was heartbreaking, he is the known hothead to the pack and those on the res but he has always had a soft spot for Elena. Listening to him speak and watching the realization hit the rest of the wolves was horrible. It is not fair to them and certainly not to Elena. Because everyone knew that if it came down to it she would have to choose us Jasper was her mate and it would kill the both of them if she didn't. No part of me was even the slightest bit happy about that because I know that she would never be truly happy without the pack and her family on the res.

 No part of me was even the slightest bit happy about that because I know that she would never be truly happy without the pack and her family on the res

Sam POV

This is a load of bullshit. Elena does not deserve this. I hate seeing my boys upset let alone heartbroken. I see Elena as a  little sister I mean all of the boys do and Billy sees her as another daughter I don't know how he is going to react once I tell him. We have to figure this out there has to be something we can do because this is not right. She shouldn't have to choose between us, if this is her destiny then she should be able to follow through with it. I mean I have always detested vampires and when the Cullens came back and swooped Lena up it pissed me off but then we learned that Jasper was her mate and we didn't have a choice but to accept it. Elena brings out the best in everyone she is so sweet and pure. She is like an angel. I can't imagine what it would be like if she wasn't around anymore. It would be like losing a member of the pack and no one would be able to recover from that. I fear what Paul and Jacob would become. She is the closest to them and seeing their reactions a few minutes ago is only a glimpse of how it would be if she truly left us. 

Jacob POV

I won't lose her not my baby sister. She is my everything I don't know how I would survive without her, I know she is not my imprint but she is my little sister. My dad is going to be heartbroken when he hears this. And what about Charlie? If she leaves with the Cullens she won't be able to come back or ever see him again. He will be destroyed yes he has Bella but Elena is his baby. This is not far to anyone and it is certainly not fair to Elena this is going to destroy her, she will never be happy again I know I won't. I usually detest blood suckers but none of them are coming and threatening to kill Elena. 

So someone commented on a past chapter that they use Melanie as a face claim for Dd/lg stories when there isn't one so I decided that I am going to just make her the face claim for Elena

So someone commented on a past chapter that they use Melanie as a face claim for Dd/lg stories when there isn't one so I decided that I am going to just make her the face claim for Elena. I just got this picture off of google. 

Elena POV

I have so many emotions right now. I'm angry because this meanie Ahiga thinks that he can take me away from my family well I refuse. I won't choose because I'm not supposed to. I belong to both for a reason and this is the way it was meant to be. I am special and I see that now I won't let some old guy come and take that away from me. I am going to figure out how to keep him away. I hate seeing everyone upset. It makes me sad to see them sad knowing its because of me. I know it must've been hard for daddy because he had to feel everyone's emotions on top of his own its not fair to him. And watching Jake leave was hard but I know he just needs to calm down and then he'll come back. Seeing my big brother Paul cry was the worst. I know all of these people on the outside think he's a meanie and he's mad all the time but they don't really know him. I guess he likes it that way. I don't want to choose so I won't I only have to listen to my daddy and Ahiga is not my daddy so I don't have to listen to him.