Love At First Punch

The sun had just set over Las Almas not too long ago covering the quiet and remote Mexican city in a blanket of darkness and stars, the towns people setting in to a soft slumber as the night slowly crawled foward. Under the cover of said darkness, a notorious gang of Mexican criminals moved under the blinding moonlight, conducting several drug deals, assassinating political figures who avoid corruption, kidnapping people who they dislike and blackmailing and paying off important people all right under the unaware, and probably bribed, noses of the sketchy Mexican Police. All typical Cartel buisness.

There was one man, however, that actually posed a decently significant threat to this Cartel and he wasn't even local. Hell, he wasn't from Mexico period. In fact, he had travelled half way across the globe to stop the Las Almas Cartel and capture their notorious leader El Sin Nombre. The goal of every Military agent.

But people threatening the Cartel don't usually last long no matter their military background or overall smarts. They all end up 'disappearing' after a couple of weeks or right before making a big discovery that could topple the enitre Cartel. 'Highly confidential' information magically vanishes along with the poor soul that uncovered it.

This man though... Something about him was different...

An elite member of the KCT, this stealthy sniper is one of the best soldiers to ever come out of the Netherlands and was deployed to Mexico not too long ago to assist with the manhunt of El Sin Nombre who, at this point, was internationally wanted by basically every single country. He was a dangerous man and The Netherlands best sniper was sent here to stop him!

Named after the quick working and deadly disease, 'The Black Death' was a man who specialised in stealth, efficiency and speed all while dealing with high value targets.

Perched atop a cliff that over looked El Sin Nombre's personal mansion, one of many. The Black Death stared intensely down the scope of his rifle and scanned the area to see how possible an infiltration was. The moonlight softly glistened off of his scope and his hands danced softly around the trigger but other than that his body was completely still, perfectly blended in with the gravel of the small hill's pathway he was occupying.

He pressed the stock of his trusted rifle firmly against the centre of his shoulder, continuing to thoroughly investigate the compound for his solo break-in plan which wasn't going to be easy at all.

All styled with fancy black suits and black or grey balaclavas, these ruthless guards showed that El Sin Nombre was not fucking about but, then again, neither was the Dutch sniper watching them.

A majestic Barret. 50 Cal resting upon a carbon fibre tripod and finished with a matte black body that blended in with the darkness that the shade of the mountain provided. The steel end bolt and .050 BMG that made the bullets twice as strong and the smooth silencer that made them half as loud. His weapon was prettier than the most beautiful woman in his eyes and he had seen a lot of beautiful women in his life. This Barret. 50 Cal could top any super model and also split them in half.

Gaurds pondered endlessly around the perimeter, their footsteps echoing on the marble floor that surrounded the outside of the mansion and only added to it's greatness. The pool water shone like freshly mined diamonds ripped from the earth's crust and the street lights dotted around the perimeter added a much needed light source for the predator stalking them. But also added a couple of hurdles. After all, it was harder to see a body in the dark than in the light.

It's safe to say this wasn't going to be as easy or quick too finish as one had bragged in the past... Usually, this man's undisputed expertise and precise aim allowed him to finish these kind of misisons in seconds but the lack of El Sin Nombre made it harder to kill him. Every window, door and inch of the area was searched by his keen eye and glass scope, that glistened like a star from the moon light reflecting off it, yet El Sin Nombre could not be found. Then again, he was a Cartel leader so he has honed the skill of stealth and hiding in plain sight. It was a sniper versus a shadow essentially.

A shadow that had suddenly come out of hiding. Or so Ruben initially thought.

His interest was piqued when he eyed the main room of the Head-Quarters and discovered a rather important looking Mexican female.

Roughly shoulder length glistening black hair that blended into a grey tactical sweater that was decorated with a flashy golden chain and a green bullet proof vest. Hefty grey cargo trousers and heavy black utility boots. Her face stern, her body language threatening and her eyes narrowed as she barked at someone out of his vision, restricted by the window, this senorita looked important but she was definitely no El Sin Nombre. Still, The Black Death trained his scope on her believing that him killing someone high in the ranks might get El Sin Nombre to show his face.

His delecate fingers curled around the trigger, like they always had, and his breath paused in his throat as he lined his cross hair directly onto the girls jugular, just like usual. Just as he was about to press the trigger, the gravel on floor crunched behind him and before he could whip around and shoot his assailant with his sidearm...

The barrel of a gun held by a masked man in a suit came crashing down towards him and he was met with blackness as well as a loud cracking noise...