Hostage

His eyes slowly flicked open, the room light blinding him as he slowly regained consciousness. The dingy light source swung loosely from the decrepit ceiling above him threatening to fall at any moment. His neck ached as it hung over his chair edge, his hands tied behind his back and his legs bound to the chair's. He moves his head foward, blinking quickly as he adjusts to the sight in front of him. The taste of blood coated his lips, his tounge trailing up from his mouth to follow the stains above his top lip. The stock of whatever gun had hit him had indefinitely broken his nose and he'd been left for a long enough time that the blood was dry. How long had he been unconscious for?

Bearing that question, he looked around the room and quickly noticed he was apart of a circle of chairs, him being the center and the other three chairs occupied by dead corpses with sacks over their heads that had blood stains and a hole in the middle of them. It didn't take a genius to figure out what had happened here. Yet he was, for now, without a bag. His situation got even more confusing by the minute.

He knew he had been obducted by the same Cartel he had been tracking for months but he had no idea as to why.

As if perfectly on time, the cracked mahogany door at the front of the room opens with a cry and the woman he had previously tried to kill stepped into the room without her vest and carrying a Dessert Eagle in her right hand. She walked with authority, her hips swaying as she came closer to him. One of his eyes had closed due to bruising, his other eye quickly scanning her body as she stopped in front of him. With graciousness, she slowly bent her top half over so her eyes where level with his, her pericing and authoritive gaze setting on his. She titled her head slightly, investigating her prisoners face with her sparkling orbs. He didn't want to say it or admit it but, whoever this Cartel member was, she was hot as hell.

The corners of her lips suddenly curled up in a predatory smirk, her body straightening and a scoff leaving her mouth as she starts to circle him. "The Black Death... That is what they call you, right?" she asks, seemingly excited to finally put a face to the name. He stayed quiet.

"What's your actual name?" She asks more demandingly, the smirk fading and her face hardening as she returns to her position in front of him, her free hand travelling to her hip as she looked expectantly down at him. He still didn't awnser. He could see the irritation growing on her face as she steps closer to him "I asked you a question!" she belows, her anger prominent in her voice as she lifts up her gun, threatening to hit him with it. They both locked eyes, both their gazes displaying dominance. She swings her arm, bringing the barrel of her gun down across his cheek causing his head to swing to the side, blood starting to leak from his mouth.

Spitting out some blood, he returns his head to it's previous position, blood cascading down his chin like a mild waterfall. She made her position more authoritive, her face toughening as she repeats her question this time with more ferocity "Name. Now!" Starting to realise his situation, he decides maybe telling her a name would be the better option. He couldn't say his actual name so he had to make one up and, after a few seconds of tense silence, he says the first name that comes to his head.

"Apollo... My name is Apollo..." he revealed in-between pants, spitting out more blood after he speaks. A satisfied smirk stretches across her face as she leans down to match his height "Good boy... Wasn't that hard, was it?" she teased odly sultrily, placing her gun under his chin and using it to lift his head so their eyes were level. Her accent mixed with her words making them more enticing then perhaps intended.

"Now!" she says suddenly, straightening again and allowing her more aggressive persona to return. "You've told me one thing, that means you can tell me more." Apollo, as he was now called, found himself confused at her words. What more did she want to know and what more could he tell her?

These two were clearly going to be spending a lot of time together.