Everyday Life

Now that the pilot chapter is out of the way, I can show you what everyday life is like. Right now, I'm waking up to a beautiful sunny sky. Now if you believe that, if this was a game show where you had to identify sarcasm. You just lost a billion dollars, the sky was like a red violet in the mornings. At night, the sky became this blue-violet color. The days usually became increasingly hotter than hell, if that even existed anymore. Nights got colder than the North Pole when it still existed. Now that I was able to distract you from my daily routine. I wore a blue T-shirt, black capris, and white tennis shoes. I'm not gonna bore you into details of my outfit, I'll leave it to your imagination.

Now should I get into details on my breakfast? I had a simple fried egg sandwich, with cheese, peanut butter, and honey. Yes, honey, it's the perfect combo of sweet and salty, don't knock it until you try it.

Now what does the average apartment look like? Imagine being in an all-white room, now imagine that is your bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and living space. You get to decorate it after twenty thousand followers, after that, every twenty thousand followers you can upgrade your apartment size or live in a house.

Now relationship, I have a few best friends, a couple of friends, and that's it. Dating is the same as usual, sometimes you have a hook-up or two. I never was interested in that crap, in the words of Natasha Romanoff, "Love is for children." When you marry your followers count combined, which is why so many people marry right away. Kids aren't allowed socials until they turn eighteen, their follower count starts at zero. Most live with their parents, just until they make enough to buy their first apartment. What about education? That's what YouTube and Google are used for.

After breakfast and cleaning up, I put on my shoes before heading out. Vehicles are given to the big times, and leaders of this new world. While the rest of us have to walk everywhere, the TikTok building is about thirty minutes away from my apartment. Living conditions are different from other social media platforms, and the homeless population seems to have increased since they took over. I don't even remember the last time we fought in a war

As I was walking, I got a notification, Opening my phone, I saw it was a new law.

III. Rock and country music is no longer allowed, rock music causes rioting and rage. Country music is considered racist. The first offense is as follows, twelve hours in Facebook and so forth

"Seriously?" I say to myself.

I let out a rather irritated sigh but continued towards my job, soon reaching the giant black building with a large white music note on it. I head in and clock in, in order to begin my everyday hell. Making constant videos, before ending it with a live.