Untitled: Chapter 3

It's been a few days since they posted the new law, and a majority of us were arrested on the spot. Some of us were killed for protesting the new law. When is enough enough? There's got to be a breaking point, right? When did social media no longer become about expression? Is this how it's supposed to be from now on? Be who everyone wants you to be or die?

It's not like I haven't thought about it before, a rebellion. But, where would I start? Who would join? Would we live or die? Would we succeed for a better future? I stood near a breakroom window, looking out to what appeared to be a desert. Eating a cup of noodles, deep in thought.

"People are starting to fight back, Maybe it's time we rebelled?" I say to myself, as I finish my cup of noodles.

If we were going to fight back, we needed an opportunity.

"Meeting in five people! Meeting in five!" Our secretary called out.

She was short, she had red hair and green eyes. Her skin was pale with freckles, she wore formal attire. She had curves, but she's always so perky for her personality.

I look back out the window once again, before making my way to the conference room. Where one of our three reps, or CEOs of TikTok, Should Zi Chow.

"All right, there's a possibility of a rebellion happening, they're going to round up anyone that looks suspicious. What they'll do to you? I'm not sure, but we can't risk anything," Shou announces.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say judging by their soldier looked like Storm Troopers. With blue and white, the white with a lowercase white F on their helmets. On their left side was a large lowercase F as well, they started arresting people one by one.

"Hey! Let go of me!" I yelled, struggling to get free from their grip.

Once I managed to get free from them, I grabbed an office chair from beside me. I started using it as a weapon, taking down any soldiers in my path I managed to free three others in the process.

"Let's get out of here!" I yelled to them.

Making a run for the exit, pushing past anyone who stood in our way. Fighting off soldiers that tried to grab us, it was a fight to get out of the building. But we somehow managed.

"This way!" I barked an order.

I led the three of them toward where I swore I saw a dessert in the distance, in hopes we'd make it out of there.

"Look out!" I pushed one of the people I managed to free out of the way, "fuck!" I yelled in pain as a soldier managed to hit me in the side with a sword.

Ignoring the pain, I pulled them up and the four of us proceeded to run.

Oh no! A cliffhanger! Sorry I gotta add the suspense.