Prologue

Annoyed.

This word would be perfect to describe what she was feeling in this moment. This week, had been hell for her, from her mom calling and nagging on her every day without fail, to her packages getting delivered to the wrong places, her luggage being lost and even more.

Walking through the street, she felt herself cool down slowly as she gave herself a mental pep-talk. Ishioka Rei, was very easily irritable. She was already in a bad mood and usually she had good control over her emotions, but this time she wasn't ready.

"God damn girl, you lookin fine as hell, why don't we get a hotel huh? I'll show ya a good time" he whistled at her as she walked past him and his friends. "No you stupid little prick-, I bet your balls haven't even popped out" she spoke rudely not sparing a glance at them as she continued walking.

She sighed softly, lately she had been trying to be kinder to people, but some people didn't deserve kindness. She plugged in her headphones as the man shouted insults at her from behind as she walked. She hummed softly at the tune and walked to the park.

The snow fell and she warm on the inside, she smiled softly and stuck her hand out. She twirled once in the snow as it fell onto her hair and onto her clothes, but she was having fun. Something she hasn't had in a while. She spun once again, but this time saw a man in front of her. She looked at his neck and saw his soul mark, and holy fuck, it was the same as hers. "What the fuck...?" She breathed out as she stared at him.

She stood there as he walked away, she was frozen and didn't know what to do. She wasn't the best in these situations and took time to process things properly. She blinked rapidly a few times before deciding to just leave it alone with a shrug. 'I guess I'll see him again?' She thought to herself, turning the opposite direction and walking back to her apartment with a soft smile of her face and peace of mind.