5.

"Okay there here, go to the bathroom and come out in two minutes" he spoke and she nodded, leaving her purse and coat at the table as she walked over to the bathroom looking at herself in the mirror, applying some lipgloss.

She placed it back in her pocket as she walked out, looking at one bit who was facing her as his face paled. She walked over and smiled "Oppa" she spoke "Did you tell them?" She spoke with an overly fake grin as she sat down and he was holding back a laugh.

He coughed covering his mouth as he nodded "Guys, this is our soulmate, if you didn't already figure that out" he spoke with a chuckle as she waved at them, her face resting in the palm of her hand.

"Hi everybody," she spoke teasing as she turned to Jae. "I think I recognize them." She spoke as there faces paled further "Uh, we've never seen you, what do you mean." The man with red hair who had so harshly called her a psycho and a fake stuttering, breaking and started laughing and Jae flicked her.

"Dummy, we were supposed to keep it going!" He spoke with a grin as they all stared in confusion as she looked up, her smile slightly dropping "I already told him, you freaks." She mumbled as they immediately started trampling over each other to explain to Jae and apologize to her.

"Look we're sorry, we seriously thought you were fake!" The one with red hair, Jihoon, spoke. "Whatever, I got to go, I've got a lecture anyways." She spoke checking the time.

"Text me after!" Jae called out as she began to walk away "Will do!" She replied as she walked out the coffee shop, wearing a stupid grin on her face as she got an Uber back to her university. She grinned as she turned back and saw them all arguing as she smiled.

This was definitely, going to be funner then she expected.