4.

He grinned at me as I mentally cringed at how awkward I must "Yep, that's me!" I spoke, adding am awkward 'haha' as Lilith grinned and walked away blowing me a kiss and I am visibly irked by her.

He grabbed her wrist and pointed to the flower that started to itch "That's my flower, I'm Kim Jae" he replied to me as I looked into his eyes. He smiled with a smile so precious I could walk a hundred miles just to see him smile again.

"Oh wow," I mumbled as I stared at his face, snapping out my trance as he laughed, his dark chocolate voice sending shivers down his spine. "You must have already met the others then? Since this flower is also half bloomed?" He spoke and I nodded.

I pout as I decide to snitch about those horrible people "Yeah, I brushed my him in class and went to him later and showed my tattoo and they laughed at me and then called me a fake" she frowned as she looked up at the man.

God clearly took his time sculpting him, every as he frowned he looked delicious. Jae frowns, "I'll talk to them," he spoke patting her head, she was clearly smaller then him "How old are you by the way?" He spoke looking at her "Your so tiny" he chuckled.

"I'm 20, I think they are all my age right?" She spoke looking at him "Two are 21, one is 22, and I'm 26" he replied, taking in a breath as he spoke his age. As she nods, he's a bit confused "Your not fazed I'm 6 years older?" He spoke "My parents are 13 years apart, not a big deal" she spoke as he smiled at her again.

He nods as he offers his hand "Since you obviously have no classes, why don't we go and enjoy a drink?" He grinned as she placed her hand in his, she nods "Good idea" she smiled as they walked hand in hand to a coffee shop.

"I just realized we are strangers, holding hands, walking to a coffee shop" she mumbled, "I guess your right," he spoke as they both nodded and then looked at each timer bursting into laughter.

Walking to the shop, she felt strangely at peace as she spoke up, looking at the man with the silky, black hair. "What are their names by the way?" She questioned as they walked in sync.

"The one with dark red hair is 21, his names Park Ji-hoon" he mumbled as I nodded, murmuring the name "Park Ji-hoon." It rolled off my tongue, "the other two? What about the silver haired one" she glanced at her phone checking the directions and the time.

"He's Choi Hyun-woo, and the one with brown hair is Lee Minho, and your not Korean right? Your Japanese." She nods as she opens her mouth to speak "I'm half Korean, my dad is Japanese and mom is Korean but I got a full Japanese name."

They walk on their way and he smiles at her voice "What's you-" he is cut off as she calls out "Look! We're here!" She spoke as she speed walked with him through the entrance and a waiter led them to a table where they sat on opposite sides.

There were four extra seats and he grinned, a plan forming "Let's call the rest of them over here" he spoke as she pondered on it "I'm still mad, so yeah let's do" she spoke both of them grinning with evil thoughts as they high fived.

"I texted them, they'll be here soon" he spoke as she listened to him "Let's make a plan in the mean time" she spoke as they ordered and began to talk about how they were gonna form the situation.