3.

"What do you mean he said you were a psy-" I cut her off with a groan "This is so unfair! I mustered up 101% of my courage to talk this dude and he says I'm a fake? A freaking fake Lily!" I was clearly frustrated with my situation. I can't believe my own soulmate did that and my mark is burning due to no contact.

Itching my arm for the hundredth time I sighed frustrated, "Ugh, I'm so annoyed right now.." Lilith was my best friend from my childhood, even though I moved away for university and was gone for a year, our bond has never been stronger after she switched to my university.

"LISTEN to me, you whore," she mumbled the last two words as I roll my eyes. "Instead of talking and thinking about him go get some ice cream! You will feel better and then you can have a clear head to think about things."

Ice cream. Ice cream sounds good, sounds amazing actually, but it's not a good enough distraction "Lily!" I whined further annoyed by the fact he thought I was a fake, she read my mind as I got pushed up and shoved me off my ass, as she forced me to walk with her.

We walked to the nearest shop and sat down, "Cotton candy is disgusting, no wonder he thinks your a fake, only children like that flavor" she spoke, staring down at my precious treat. I kicked her leg and rolled my eyes, she seriously is a brat sometimes, but not worser then me I guess.

"Where is Rama, she is better at comforting people then you" rei scoffed out, her own best friend betraying her. "Haha so funny, she has lecture, she's busy for the next two hours" Lilith spoke holding a peace sign up to represent two.

I groan as I sigh "I miss her." I pout fakely, mostly to make a Lilith feel bad, but it doesn't faze her and I'm not surprised. I k Ik her again out of frustration but I don't kick too hard considering she is putting up with my tantrum right now, I don't even want to look at his stupid face! Why did god give me a stupid dumb idiot annoying soulmate! And why did he have to be so damn attractive?

I sigh thinking back to his annoyed face as he shooed me away like a fly that was buzzing near his ear, his stupid pretty ear. She glances at me and audibly groans as she reads my thoughts "Get over it! Make him get on his knees and apologize later when he finds out, don't ruin ice cream time" she grumbled at me, rude.

"Fine, fine" I mumbled at her as I looked straight into her eyes, "Anyways, how are you and your man? Me amd Rama feel neglected ever since you found him" I spoke with a dramatic pout as we both grinned as she burned with passion, only to talk about how wonderful he was.

Moments like these remind me how much I love her, even though she's a crackhead. I giggle as she talked about how shy she feels with him and how tall he is, I always wished I would find a love like that with my soulmate. I'm overjoyed for her as I listen to my best friend gable and gable and soon the ice cream is done and our hearts are full.

We walk out the shop continuing to gossip, and holy hell, me and the heavens are having a love hate relationship "Lily? Lilith!" I whisper yelled, excitement laced in my tone "That's him! The guy from a few days ago his neck look!" I squealed.

'Should I go up to him or?' I pondered as Lilith scream "Hey! You! Yeah you! Wait up" Lilith screamed dragging me to the man who stopped and looked confused taking his earbuds out. As I die of embarrassment I awkwardly laugh at the man. "Oh come on Y/N, suck it up!" Lilith whisper shouted as she cleared her throat.

She grabbed my sweater and pulled the sweater up as the man's eyes widened, "Lilith!" I yelled pulling the sweater down as I smiled awkwardly "So uh, hi?" I spoke inwardly cringing at my awkward words as he smiled.

"Y/N right?" I'm going to kill myself.