The World's Gonna Keep Spinning

im gonna stop doing these A/Ns before the chapter bc it keeps ruining the vibes but i will keep the songs bc i like how they set the mood yk

enjoy

advice - alex g

-

i just wanna go to bed...i just want this to be over...its all just some dumb nightmare...it cant be real!! it cant be real i swear..

i kept anxiously tapping my leg and bouncing the other one at the same time, my body tense and aching with nerves and guilt.

suddenly i felt a warm hand holding onto mine, my eyes widened and i looked down to see tristans hand rubbing soothing circles against mine.

"you know, i dont really blame you for acting out. i think youve had quite the rough patch lately and you just needed some sort of escape"

luckily his hand never wandered any higher on my wrist that night.

"yeah.."

after what i couldve sworn was at least three eternities, we finally made it back to the house. tristan quickly unbuckled and got out, leaving me to struggle with all my things. suddenly, my side's door swings open and hes standing there, a sweet smile on his face.

"here i got you"

he whispered as he leaned over and took care of my buckle.

i slowly got out, stumbling and falling against him with a huff. he chuckled and picked me up, holding me in a cradle as he carried me inside.

it was all a blurry picture but i remember little bits of him taking care of me. he got me some water and brought me upstairs to his room, laying me on top of him.

"this way you cant run off again," he said, planting a small kiss to my head as i almost immediately fell asleep.

i woke up around 3:00 pm this time, having slept almost a full 12 hours.

I slowly stretched out, looking up and seeing tristan looking down at me with a small smile as i yawn.

"Mornin" he says sweetly as he continues rubbing slow circles on my back.

I nod in response with a faint smile of my own.

"I know you don't want to, but I need you to tell me why you did what you did."

i hesitate, chewing on my lip nervously as i lose myself in thought, the feeling of his hand through my hair very faint, yet noticible.

he kisses my forehead, "take your time."

"i dont wanna just be a kid to you.." i mumble, "when you said i was it just.. i-it... it hurt...real bad.." i was definetly referencing the cuts but i didnt want him to know, i dont know if id be able to handle that.

he frowns and nods slowly as i feel his body tense up.

"what do you mean...it hurt?"

i looked at him incredulously, "i mean you fucked me, couldnt stay with me the next day, then told me im just some dumb kid, and you left!! of course it fucking hurt.."

his eyes widen as he holds me close, sobs racking my body.

"im so sorry. i didnt mean it, youre way more than just a kid." he whispers in my ear as he rubs my body up and down.

i shudder and he kisses my jaw, whispering against my skin, "youre so pretty, so cute, so sweet, funny, precious, kind, innocent, youre so perfect. im so lucky that someone as amazing as you is so into someone like me."

another sob violently rocks through my body, oh i wanted to believe it. i wanted to so bad, but i just cant imagine a world where someone could think those things about me, would think im pretty. god it hurt.

he gently played with my hair, "youve been wearing my hoodie for a few days now, why dont we get you in something clean?"

i shook my head no and mumbled, "comfy."

he chuckled and moved me over to the other side of the bed before patting my leg and getting up.

"ill get you something, that alright pretty?"

i instantly got flustered and i stuttered out a small "okay"

he smiled at the effect his words had on me and he got out a t shirt that was obviously too big.

i looked at it and remembered my wrist, "um..could you maybe get another hoodie?"

he looked at me with a confused expression, "why?"

i swallowed and stayed silent.

"i mean i guess i can but can you please tell me why?"

i shook my head no, "i..i cant"

his jaw clenched and he took my hand in his, "can i see your wrists?"

my eyes widened and i frantically shook my head no, tugging my hand away from his. i held it close to my chest as i hyperventilated. "no no no no no no"

i repeated over and over again.

he looked at me with a sad expression, "baby im not gonna judge, im gonna assume you havent cleaned it yet?"

i took in a shaky breath and nodded. "yeah....i h-havent"

he nodded sympathetically, "follow me"

he walked to the bathroom with me shakily, and with tears in my eyes, trailing behind him. we got to the bathroom and he closed and locked the door behind me.

"there, now no one will be able to walk in."

he said with a small smile and lifted me onto the counter.

"wh..what?"

"itll be comfier than standing, and youre really cute from this angle." he said, tapping my nose.

he gathered up all the first aid things hed need and gently held my wrist, making sure not to hurt me at all. he held onto the fabric so he could roll up my sleeves and my breath hitched.

"i gotchu..." he mumbled, gently rubbing my forearm with his thumb.

he pecked my forehead with his lips.

"baby im so sorry i wasnt there for you through this" he mumbled while running his fingers through my hair.

i sat there kinda frozen, but  shivering slightly at his touch. i kept feeling that i had tears in my eyes but i couldnt let them out.

-

(time skip after tristan got done cleaning asher)

-

i hopped off the counter, reaching to grab the hoodie i had on before tristan stopped me.

"Asher, you can have a clean one of mine."

1071 words
i think ima discontinue this one sorry guys
a different book is in the works rn