person behind the trap

Hey peeps!
First of all thank you for 551 reads on my book. It means a lot but still their is something missing and that is your response about chapter in comment section.
I hope you guys will response also this time. It will encourage me alot in writing another chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
----------------------------------------------------------

After some time, Prince Yudhishthir comes towards the Raj Mahal in mud-stained clothes and holding a bag in his hand. As soon as he is coming inside the palace. Saksham is the first to notice him. Who was very surprised to see such condition of Yudhishthir. He runs away and takes the bag from Yudhishthir's hand.

"Hey prince Yudhishthir! What condition have you made yourself?"

Saksham asks while taking the bag from Yudhishthir's hand.Hearing Saksham's question, Yudhishthir takes a deep breath and tells everything about the incident that happened to him.

After hearing about the whole incident, Saksham asks something after thinking.

"After all, who wants to kill you and why? What would anyone gain by killing you? Because the heir to this kingdom is Prince Rudra."

Someone else was also standing there listening to their conversation. It was none other than Prince Rudra. Prince Rudra was a little shocked to hear about the attack on Yudhishthira and Very soon he reached his mother Queen Vedika.

"What is this mom? All your planning has failed. That Yudhishthir has come back alive. I think we'll both get caught and then dad will kick us out of state."

Queen Vedika was shocked to hear Rudra's words and
Then she said with surprise,

"Hey Rudra, what are you talking about? I have not ordered any attack on Prince Yudhishthir. Only an idiot would have done this. Because I know very well that Prince Yudhishthir is adept in battle skills. In such a situation, he can be defeated only by the game of mind."

Prince Rudra was shocked to hear his mother's words and then said,

"Mom, if I did not get Yudhishthir attacked. You did not get him done. Then who got it done and why? Someone. What would be achieved by attacking Prince Yudhishthir?"

Scene of village

Karthik has just come home after completing his work from the fields. Only then his wife Dhara brings water for him and gives him to drink. Karthik's younger brother Mohan is playing with his friends in the courtyard. After drinking water, Karthik gives the glass to his wife Dhara and asks,

"Hey Dhara! Naina is nowhere to be seen. Where is she?"

At this Dhara stream speaks angrily,

"Her school is over. Even after that she has gone to school today. Don't know which flowers she must be feeding? She was saying that the result is today."

Seeing Dhara's behavior towards Naina, Karthik does not like it at all and he Starts scolding her.

"How many times have I told you Dhara, treat Naina properly. She is not a sister but my daughter.

Just then Naina steps into the house feeling happy. Seeing Naina coming, Dhara shouts and says,

"The queen has come. How was the result? You failed, right? Our face got blackened. Only this day was left to be seen."

Karthik starts scolding Dhara after hearing her bitter words. Just as Naina comes. He hugs her lovingly and then asks,

"Tell me Naina, how was the result?

"Seeing the smile on your face , it seems that this time also you have topped the class."

Hearing Kartik's words, Naina nods her head yes. Seeing this, both Karthik and Mohan start jumping with joy.

"Arey, that Naina didi has passed. Now she will go to a good college.",

Dhara does not feel good at all after listening to Mohan and then she says,

"There is not even a single college in our village and I have never seen any girl going to college. I have never gone to college till date. It would be better if we get her married. After all, she has taken care of the family."

Naina's face falls after hearing Dhara's words.

Because she also knew that her brother would not send her to the city to study nor could she go away from her brother.

----------------------------------------------------------
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
----------------------------------------------------------

I hope you love this chapter....
I will be back soon....
To be continued....

The next target is : 50 reads + 8 votes + some comments,,, on this chapter....