Trap for Naina

Hey peeps!
Sorry for late update but i was waiting for your reviews in comment section.
BTW,
Thanks for 846 reads on my book, I love you people so much.

----------------------------------------------------------
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4
Trap for Naina

Scene of Raosaab Palace

Prince Yudhishthir, Saksham and King Rajvardhan are sitting together talking when Saksham starts telling King Rajvardhan about the incident with Yudhishthir. But Yudhishthir signals Saksham to remain silent. Seeing the gestures of Saksham and Yudhishthir, King Rajvardhan understands everything.

King Rajvardhan calls Yudhishthir to him and embraces him tightly. Saksham is shocked as he hugs Yudhishthir immediately. At the same time, Queen Vedika was there.And Prince Rudra also comes.

"I know everything about the incident with Yudhishthir. Because the truth is that it was all my planning. I wanted to see how skilled my son has become. Is he capable of handling the kingdom now or not? "

As soon as King Rajvardhan says this. Queen Vedika gets surprised and starts asking him,

"Maharaj, what kind of test was this? You know that Prince Rudra is the heir of our kingdom. Therefore, he will also become the king."

After hearing Queen Vedika's question, King Rajvardhan starts smiling and says,

"Queen, you know that democracy is spreading everywhere and one day our kingdom will also end. So I want this to be the last generation that is creating the successor. He should be capable and responsible. So that the name of our Raosaab family is remembered for centuries."

“It means, father, that you want Yudhishthira to become the king this time.” Prince Rudra suddenly asks.

On Rudra's question, Maharaj nods yes. Queen Vedika was not feeling good after listening to what the Maharaja said. But still, with a forced smile on her face, she hugs Yudhishthir and says,

“Maharaja, I want that before the coronation, I and Yudhishthir should once pay obeisance at the Kuldevi temple built in the village."

On this both Maharaj and Yudhishthir agree and they all start preparing to go to the village.

Scene of village

Karthik is spending time with his sister Naina and brother Mohan when Dhara arrives there with her brother. Seeing his brother-in-law coming home, Karthik welcomes him and makes him sit with him. While they are talking, Dhara also comes and sits near them.

"Hey brother-in-law, you don't know. But these days, there is a lot of confusion regarding property and fields. Didi and I were also thinking that we should get the registration done. By doing this, our fields and property will be safe."

Dhara's brother said this to him for a piece of land. He gives the papers and makes him sign them.

"Hey Swami, please sign here as soon as possible. So that we can keep our fields and houses safe. "

Dhara speaks very lovingly to Karthik. Karthik looks at Dhara one thing and then at those papers. Karthik gives the papers to Naina and says,

"Hey Naina, please read it and tell me. What is written on these papers? You know that on such legal papers one should sign only after seeing them."

As soon as Naina starts reading those papers, Dhara takes the papers from her hands. She snatches it and then makes a sad face and starts asking Karthik,

"What's the matter Swami, don't you have even the slightest faith in me and my brother? Which you are seeing after getting the papers read by Naina." ,

Hearing Dhara's words, before anyone could answer her, a strange commotion began to take place in the village. Some people take drums and beat the drums back to back and give a message from the royal palace to all the villagers,

"Listen, listen, listen, tomorrow morning Queen Vedika and Prince Yudhishthir are coming to the village to visit the Kuldevi. There should be no dearth of welcome to them and it is possible that both of them may stay in the village for two days. Hence the arrangements in the village. Pay special attention to this announcement."

Everyone in the village becomes very happy after the news of the arrival of the queen and the prince. Naina was also feeling very happy inside. Because she was also going to see Prince Yudhishthir for the first time. That too from so close.

When everyone was busy with their respective activities, Dhara gave the land papers back to her brother and said,

“As long as Naina is living with us, our dream of grabbing this property can never be fulfilled. Looks like we will have to dispose of this Naina.” Dhara said irritably.

"Don't worry sister, I have a little conversation with Queen Vedika. I have an artwork in my mind. Why don't we send your wretched Naina to the palace as a maid? No one will know anything and that too from our side. It will pass."

----------------------------------------------------------
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
----------------------------------------------------------

To be continued....

*kya lgta hai? Naina inke jaal mein fss jayegi?

*are you guys excited for Alvisha moment?

*kya Vedika ka Yudhishthir ko kuldevi ke mandir leke jana ek trap hai?

Target for next chapter:

50 reads + 10 votes + some comments.