Yudhishthir to find Naina

Hey Peeps!
I'm so sorry for late update, because I was busy that's why not able to update the story. But I am back now and thank you so much for showing your love & support towards my book. Also thank you for 1.37k reads on my book.

----------------------------------------------------------
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter - 6
Yudhishthir to find Naina

After some time, Naina ran and reached the temple. At that time, Prince Yudhishthir and the Queen Vedika were donating food and clothes to the poor sitting outside after completing the puja.

Naina ignored them and went into the temple. Pandit ji was waiting for her. As soon as Naina came he said,

“Hey Naina daughter, you are a little late. But never mind, do the aarti."

Naina nodded her head in yes and then picked up the same plate which Prince Yudhishthir had decorated with his own hands and with which she had performed puja in the temple. Perhaps it was a sign of fate, that their paths would converge.

Naina cleared her throat and then started the aarti of Mata Rani in the temple. Naina's voice was so sweet that everyone present around the temple and in the temple were mesmerized. Yudhishthir also heard the voice of Naina's Aarti and he liked Naina's voice very much.

He wanted to meet Naina once. So stopping while donating, he ran inside the temple.

Before Yudhishthir could enter the temple, a beggar stopped him by holding his leg. Seeing the beggar doing this, Yudhishthir took pity on him and made him stand up,

"Hey what's the matter Kaka? Why are you holding on to me like this? I am younger than you. Please don't do this."

Hearing Yudhishthir's words, the beggar folded his hands and said,

"Prince, my son and daughter-in-law have thrown me out of my house. Now tell me, if I go in such an old condition, where should I go?"

Yudhishthir thought for a while and then called one of his employees and ordered to make arrangements for that old man in the royal palace. Due to Yudhishthir's gratitude, the beggar became happy and blessed him to get a good life partner.

Yudhishthir became very happy after receiving the blessings of the beggar. When he went inside the temple, he saw that there was no one there. Actually Naina had gone back to her home after completing the aarti.

Yudhishthir became sad after not finding the girl in the temple and started thinking in his mind,

"Hey, I can't even ask the Panditji about that girl. I will have to think of something else to meet that girl."

After some time, Yudhishthir reached the royal palace behind the village and sat near Queen Vedika and expressed his heart's desire to her.

"Elder mother, actually I was thinking that there is no such person in our palace who can entertain us by singing a good song. So why don't we organize a singing competition since we have come to the village. The one who is the best Whoever sings the song will be declared a singer in the palace."

Queen Vedika also liked this idea of ​​Yudhishthir very much and she called a slave and ordered him to organize a singing competition at night.

Within a short time, the news spread like wildfire in the village that a singing competition was being organized in the village and the contestant who would win the competition would be made a singer in the royal palace.

Hearing the news of the singing competition, some of Naina's friends came running to her, folded their hands and asked her to learn music. On which Naina said,

"Oh my god, how can anyone learn to sing in a day! This is not within my power." On repeated requests from her friends, Naina

She agreed to lend her voice and as soon as the competition was organized that night. Naina's friend stood on the stage carrying the mike. She was just moving her mouth and Naina was singing from behind.

Prince Yudhishthir recognized Naina's voice. He understood that this girl was just telling lies. Actually there is some other girl who is giving voice to it.

Prince Yudhishthir went behind the stage to see Naina. Seeing Prince Yudhishthir coming towards her, Naina got scared and started running away from there, leaving the mike. Before Naina could run away from there, Naina's dupatta got stuck on the nearby tree.

But Naina left the dupatta there and ran away to her home. Seeing Naina so scared, Prince Yudhishthir felt very bad and even worse he felt that he could not see Naina again this time.

----------------------------------------------------------
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
----------------------------------------------------------

To be continued....

Target for next chapter : 50 reads + 10 votes + 5 comments....