Will Naina meet Yudhishthir?

Hey Peeps!
I'm back with another chapter.
I hope you also read my new story,
"Will we survive? "
And thanks for 1.11k reads on my book, I love you people so much.
Keep showing your love & support.

Note : Please suggest me main lead opposite to Elvish for my story, "Will We survive? "

----------------------------------------------------------
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5
Will Naina meet Yudhishthir?

The next day, four-five different vehicles left for the village from Raj Bhavan. As soon as Prince Yudhishthir and Queen Vedika reached the village. They were welcomed with great noise. All the villagers stood outside the village in a crowd to see Prince Yudhishthir and meet Queen Vedika.

Seeing the love and respect of the villagers towards her, Queen Vedika became emotional and said,

“Yes we know that now democracy is being established everywhere and the time of state Maharajas is over. But still you all are giving us so much love and respect, I am very happy to see this and I will try my best to solve everyone's problems."

Naina was also standing in the same crowd with her friend Asha. Who was trying to see Prince Yudhishthir. Then Asha said,

"Hey Naina, this Prince Yudhishthir is very handsome. I wish he could become my husband. How wonderful it would be."

Hearing Asha's words, Naina slapped her on the forehead and said,

"Oh fool, he is a prince. After all, why would he marry a village girl? He will definitely get married to a good princess. You take a look."

Hearing Naina's words, Asha became sad and said,

"Well you know that Prince Yudhishthir is not the heir. The successor is Prince Rudra, whom no one has ever seen. It is heard that he mostly lives in palaces and pursues his hobbies."

Naina was surprised to hear Asha's words and after thinking something said,

"If he has no interest in the affairs of the kingdom. Then how did he qualify to be a king?"

Before Asha could say anything to him, they saw that everyone was going back to their homes. They heard someone speaking in the crowd that the prince and the queen were going to visit the Kuldevi.

After that they are going to stay in an ancestral palace built behind the village. Where they will listen to the complaints of the village people. After listening to the villagers, Asha said,

“Naina, this is the right opportunity to meet Prince Yudhishthir. Let us go."

Hearing Asha's words, Naina nodded her head and said,

“I am getting late. I should go home. Otherwise my sister-in-law will start scolding me."

Saying this, Naina went to her home.When she reached home, she saw that only her words were going on at home.

Her sister-in-law's brother and his wife Karthik Brother were talking about Naina's studies.

"Brother-in-law, you know that there is no college in the village where our Naina daughter can study. I suggest that she should be sent to the palace to study. I know Queen Vedika very well. I can talk to her about Naina's studies and she will also agree."

After hearing about his words, Karthik laughed it off and said,

"Hey brother, you know that Naina is my life. How can I keep her away from me? If she goes to study now, she will not come back before three-four years and after that she will also get married. I have to do it. Then in such a situation, I will not be able to spend time with her. Therefore, it is better that she spends time with us at home."

Hearing Karthik's words, Dhara's brother could not say anything to him. He just walked away from there with his mouth hanging open. As soon as Kartik saw Naina, he called her near him and said,

"Hey Naina, you forgot. Today you were supposed to go to the temple to offer prayers. Pandit ji has a sore throat. He had told me."

Remembering Pandit ji's words, Naina turned her head and said,

'Forgive me brother, it went out of my mind. I'm just going there right now." ,

Saying this, Naina left for the temple. This was the same temple where Prince Yudhishthir and Queen Vedika had come to worship.

(Also check out the 1st chapter of, "will we Survive? ")

----------------------------------------------------------
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
----------------------------------------------------------

I hope you love this chapter,
To be continued....

Target for chapter 6 : 60 Reads + 10 votes + 5 comments.

Also don't forget to suggest me the female lead opposite to Elvish, in " Will We survive? "