The aftermath - Part 1

!!TW!!

Mentions and descriptions of:  cutting(unintentional), panic attack/breakdown, Hypnosis (??)

The spiked box opened, and the body of Ranboo fell out onto the floor, his mask no longer glowing. He sat up and looked around, confusion in his eyes. "What? I thought I died?" he looked around the set "I'm back in the set again!" 

As he looked around, he noticed a young girl sitting on the ground, looking around also confused. She had a similar mask on her face. "You there!" he called out to the girl, "Please! Help me get out of here! I need to get this stupid mask off and get rid of the Founder and end this!" The young girl looks at him very confused, eyes wide. "Excuse me?" she asked, annoyance clear in her voice. 

"Oh, I apologise for my rudeness, who might you be? I'm Ranboo '' Ranboo asked, feeling bad for shouting. He stood up and walked over to her. "I-I'm Mysty. Do you know where Hetch went? Last I remember was Hetch and the Guards dragging me away and stabbing me with a needle, my chat picked for me to live... I think I passed out." Ranboo furrowed his brow in confusion "Well last I remember was dying to that Hetch guy, so i guess I was revived? Or the box was a fake. All I know we're in the set for the Showfall Media social experiments." 

Mysty looked at him kindly. "I'm sorry you had to go through that, what were your episodes? Mine was a cooking show with a demon, a warehouse escape and then my almost death." Ranboo looked at her in surprise. "Those were the same for me, but I actually died." He chuckled nervously "When you did those things, how did showfall make you do those things?" Mysty asked curiously "Oh, uh they wiped my memories, and gave me fake ones. They only gave mine back once I was about to die." Ranboo whispers sadly. "Oh, uh im so sorry..." Mysty comforts, a strange look on her face. "It's ok. I'm just glad I'm alive." he chuckles "How are we going to get out of here?" Mysty asks, looking around the set. Ranboo thinks for a moment, then spots something. 

He points to a weird vent in the wall. "Possibly that might be our way out." Mysty looked at the vent, and walked over to it. "Can you even fit? You are very tall." she laughed slightly, looking up at his tall frame. Ranboo crouches down, and pulls open the vent. He crawls inside, and he fits surprisingly well. "Well it's a bit tight, but I can fit in here." "Alright, i'll follow you," Mysty responds, crawling after him. "Alright." Ranboo crawls through the vent, and motions for Mysty to follow. She follows close behind him, in the dark, confined space, it was cramped but Ranboo kept crawling, seemingly knowing the way out. 

"Where are we? We've been crawling for a while." Mysty asks after a few minutes. She was confused how they hadn't come to an opening yet. Ranboo answered under his breath "I don't know. I just hoped that we could get out. But judging how far we've crawled, it might take a bit longer to find a way out." Ranboo twisted around to face her, but hit his head on a vent, cursing quietly. "I didn't know you cursed... You are instantly cooler." 

Mysty smiled "Uh, I don't curse often. I was just annoyed I hit my head." He blushed, rubbing the back of his head "Hmm, why don't we bust out the bottom of the vent? We can just drop onto the set somewhere and find an exit." Mysty says, knocking lightly on the metal "Uh, i guess we could do that-" He got cut off by Mysty "Im gonna punch out the bottom" 

She slammed her fist into the metal, creating a hole and cutting her hand in the process "Are you alright? Is your hand ok?" Ranboo asks, looking at the blood dripping from her hand. "I'll be fine." she used her non injured hand to make the hole bigger. Ranboo watches, concerned with her injury. "Are you sure you're ok?" he asks "I'm fine." Mysty snaps, but instantly feels bad and softens her voice. "What's more important is we get you out of here, i want to get this stupid mask off" Mysty says kindly.