Part 4

"Is there anyone I can call for you?"

...

"I um.." you started shaking and cursed to yourself, "I don't have their numbers memorized by heart. Can you call 911?"

The handsome man glanced at the broken shackles on your wrists. He nodded and spoke, "Let's get you somewhere safe first, you shouldn't be standing in a dress when it's so cold out"
"How do I know I can trust you?" you muttered and the man smiled, "What are you even doing in a park at night?"
"I was going for a walk, my apartment is just around the block from here" He held out a hand, "Trust me, you'll get home safely"

You were hesitant but what other choice did you have?

"Fine"

...

You were back at his place with a sense of dread. He took off his black trench coat and put it around you.
"You should first explain to me all that happened" the handsome man said patting the seat beside him on the couch.

You sat and explained it all.
It was still puzzling how you could not recall how you were kidnapped.

"You just woke up there?" he asked and you nodded, "Do you think he'll come after you?"
"Well.." you sighed with a headache, "He's not very aggressive but who knows. He was trying to sell me for 500,000"
"Jesus! Yeah we should probably call the cops.." he handed you the phone and you took it with no hesitation.

"Wait.."

You began and he looked at you confused.

"Where am I? Citywise.."
"Oh!" he grinned, "Central! The city known for its beautiful stars!"
"Central?" You couldn't recall such a city located near you. You told the handsome man where you actually lived and he didn't know where it was. "Do you mind if I look it up on google maps?"
"I don't mind" he smiled and you took it upon yourself to go to google.

You began typing on the keyboard when a message came across the screen.
You paused, stunned in horror.

"She's gone"

It can't be..

You ignored the message and went straight to the number pad to dial 911. The handsome man heard the phone ring and raised an eyebrow.
"911 what's you-"
"You have to help me! Please I've been kidnapped!" You yelled into the phone as you ran out the apartment.

The handsome man didn't chase you as you raced down the stairs with his phone. You began to tell the situation but the 911 operator wasn't listening.

"Ma'am, where are you located?"
You began to shout pulling the black trench coat closer, "I told you I don't know!! Somewhere in Central City? Track the phone. Please I'm in danger!!"

There was a pause as you heard typing through the phone. You went back to the park and hid in one of the bathroom stalls as you waited.

"Ma'am this phone is not trackable. Can you tell me your surrounding?"
"Not trackable?!" you spat with disbelief, "I don't know.. I was in this house and ran through the woods until I came across a park. Near it is an apartment and I ran back to hide in the park bathroom.."
There was another pause from the operator, "Ma'am there's no park in our district.. Central City isn't in our Area."
"Where the hell are you then?!"

You quickly went to google again but nothing popped up. There was no data on the phone, it needed internet to work.
You cursed to yourself out of frustration.

"Ma'am are you still there?"

You just laughed and told the woman your name before hanging up.
There was nothing they could do for you, this was all planned. If the phone couldn't be tracked by the police, there's no way the kidnappers could track it.. right?
You sat in the stall of the toilet and started going through the phone. You looked at the messages you got earlier and there was no further conversation.

"She's gone" was the first message ever sent from the number.

As if the message was planned to be sent at that time.

You went to the camera roll and saw a picture of you. It was a picture of you and your college friend Mikey returning to your apartment the night before the kidnapping.
You began shivering from both coldness and fear.
You looked back at the photo and smiled. What if you never saw your beloved friend again?

Quickly you looked away, wiping the tears from your eyes.

*BANG*

You paused.
It was the sound of a trashcan being flipped over.

You covered your mouth as your breathing picked up. Your hands trembled as you heard footsteps getting closer and closer.
You picked your legs up and squatted with your feet on the toilet seat so they couldn't be seen.

Someone entered the bathroom.

Tears poured from your eyes but you remained silent as the person banged one of the stalls open.
Then the next.
Then the next.
Your stall was next and you already knew it was the handsome man coming to snatch you away.
You unlocked the stall.
As soon as it flew open you jumped at the person with a scream as you attacked.
You opened your eyes and it was the masked man.

"What?!" you yelled, "What are you doing here?!"

He held up his notepad,

"Looking for you! Get off of me!"

You stood up shaking. Paranoia was lingering through as you grabbed the masked man's arm.

His head turned to confused.

"T-There's a man outside. It's the man who wants to buy me.. he wants to kill me!!" you spewed out gripping the black coat and the masked man laughed.

"What are you talking about?"

"Huh?" you looked at him confused as he wrote more.

"I made that up. There is no deal"

To be continued ♥️