Part 9

Nathan began making you bath water since the shower head was broken. The tub already seemed clean but Nathan cleaned it infront of you to make sure. It was one of those old fashion tubs that didn't connect to the ground of the bathroom. It was a pretty white color and was rather large.
He pulled out a bag from underneath the cabinet and it was full of bathing essentials for a girl.
He put in a bath bomb and put soap in to make bubbles. He threw in pink soap petals and a loofa and set a toothbrush on the counter.

He told you to undress while he waited outside. You did so, and he came back inside when you were inside the tub. He couldn't see anything due to the bubbles but he wasn't looking anyways.
You sat awkwardly casually scrubbing yourself as he looked at his phone.

"Nathan.." you spoke and he respond hesitantly.
"Yeah?"
"Can you.. scrub my back?"

His eyes widened a bit before shaking his head no. You bit your lip and cursed yourself internally at the attempt.
You had to get him to like you somehow.
Maybe then he'll feel remorseful; it could work.

"Please? It would be easier"

He sighed and took the loofa from you as he scrubbed your back. He moved some of your hair to the side and when he was finished he returned it and got back in his phone.

"This stuff seems like it was recently bought"
"Namor went to the store to get it for you. We didn't expect this to last this long.. it usually takes 2 days maximum"
You turned to the side to face him and he pushed his red hair back a tad agitated.
"Namor?"
"Yeah. He atleast has some decency for women. If you were a guy he probably would have killed you by now"
"If you call that decency.." you muttered before glancing back at Nathan, "You know.. you're very handsome"
He smiled, "Oh yeah?"
You gulped at his response he his eyes darted to you with a smirk, "What about it?"
"It's just.. you should've taken your mask off earlier"
"You really think you can seduce me? You're not the first"

That shut you up.

You looked at the wet black hair on your wrist. You wanted to take it off but feared the consequences. Nathan noticed you looking.

"He's weird alright. Don't worry, I won't let him harm you in any way"
You placed your head on your hands and rested them on the rim of the tub, "I don't understand.. where do you sleep if he has his own apartment?"
"Well it's not his. We're supposed to share it and take turns on night shift. I figured you would be more comfortable with me though. I don't trust Namor; never will, never have"
You laughed, "You know it's a problem when not even your partner trusts you"
"It's odd because he usually is in the torturer department. I had heard of the infamous 'Namor'. The go-to torturer. When I heard he was working with kidnapping it was a shock to me"
Your eyes widened surprised, "There's different departments??"
He laughed nervously, "Kidnappers, Torturers, Organ stealers... you name it. Our boss is just over the Kidnapping department"
"You people are crazy!!"
"It's not the worse. Our 'Company' draws the line at anything involving children unlike other under-market company's"

Well atleast that's a plus? It's all horrible.

Nathan made a face before blowing out air, "That guy Namor, Jesus.. he has problems. I mean deep rooted problems. I just need money"
"For what?" you asked and he locked eyes with you before sighing.
"It's nothing. Anyways are you done?"
"No.." you muttered enjoying the bit of freedom you did have.

You laid back in the tub, your hair wrapped around your face as it sprawled in the water.
You let your face sit above the water with your eyes closed as you inhaled the sweet fumes. For a moment, you imagined yourself elsewhere.
Not at home, not here; elsewhere.

You opened your eyes and sat up as water trickled down creating a splashing sound.
Nathan was still on his phone but you could see the small glances he was making at you.

"Do I have to sleep down there tonight?" you asked and he nodded yes, "Where do you sleep?".

He didn't respond to your question but you pressed forward. You tapped his thigh which caused him to dart your way.
"Well?" you asked and he just shook his head. "Can you go get my clothes?"

Nathan stood up and left the bathroom. You looked around for something else that was useful but nothing could be found.
He came back with a towel and pink gown with a pair of clean panties.

He handed you the towel and walked out as you changed.

You couldn't use a thing in the bathroom. There was the toilet lid option but once you broke it across Nathan's head, Namor would become the next problem.
You quickly threw on the clothing and looked in the mirror. You were exhausted.

You pondered a moment before winding back your hand and punching the mirror will all your strength. The glass shattered and your hand bled but you ignored it as you grabbed a sharp long piece of glass.
The door swung open in an instant and you attacked Nathan who was behind the door. You cut his face and pushed him out the way as you ran.
Namor came from behind and grabbed you but you stabbed him with the glass in the side.
He groaned in pain before pushing you roughly on the ground.

Your wrist bruised as you landed on the blooded hand. The glass shattered in your hand and you winced in pain before Namor grabbed you by your wet hair.

"You must be stupid?" he yanked your hair and began to drag you down the basement stairs as you cried out in pain.

He threw you on the floor and both of the men stood above you enraged.

"I hope it was worth it"

♥️..