Chapter 54 - Compulsions.

Later that Day...
Kevin (Vin) Creekman...

We had just pulled away from the hotel, when Lorelei gave me a look that I could only describe as sultry before she slid across the bucket seat in the front of my truck and slid her tiny little hand up the inside of my thigh.

My cock jolted to life in recognition of our girl touching us. Christ, I haven't had this much trouble controlling my dick since I was a horny, Virgin teenager. "What are you doing, angel?"

"Mmmm, just exploring," she whispered in my ear in a voice thick with lust and I'll be damned if my cock didn't throb painfully.

"You're playing with fire, little-one!" I groaned desperately.

"Then let me burn-" she moaned as her finger trailed up the length of my cock and I had to fight to keep in control of the car, my hands gripped the steering wheel as I let out a long breath and she smiled up at me, "let me take care of you!"

"Fuck, angel, this is dangerous!" I could barely contain my need when she took control. As much as I loved control, there was something undeniably sexy about the way she commanded my body and my reactions to her.

"Mmmmmm, do you want me to stop?" She asked, her little hands stopping at the zipper of my jeans.

"No!" I groaned. God, help me – I couldn't let her stop now. I needed to feel her mouth on me. "Suck it!" I commanded and she let out a little moan of her own, "you like when I order you around?"

"Mmmm I really do-"

"Then do as daddy says and suck my cock!" I demanded.

"Yes daddy!"

Obediently, she made short work of ripping my belt open and the button at the top followed by the zipper until she was reaching inside my underwear and carefully wrapping her warm little hand around the length of my shaft. I sucked a laboured breath into my lungs as I lifted my ass a little, so she had room to slide my clothes down ever so slightly, just to give her room to work.

"Mmmm, so big daddy!"

"It's all for you, angel!" I groaned as she flicked her tongue over the slit at the top, tasting the pearl of pre-cum that sat on top like a little cherry on top of a chocolate-sundae.

"You taste so good-"

"Fuuuuuck!" I grunted as she leaned closer and for a few precious seconds she just let her breath envelope me – teasing me with the warmth and softness that was just out of reach.

The light stroke of her finger ran up the underside of my shaft, and turned a fraction firmer when she reached the point where my thick head indented into the shaft, being an incredibly sensitive spot, my hips jolted as if they were completely independent from the rest of my body. Slowly she ran her fingers back down to my balls where she trailed lightly over the expanding flesh as they began to harden with savage need.

Taking her time, she repeated this action a couple of times as we hit traffic on the freeway. This was not a deterrent for her and being that we were high up in my truck, I didn't feel the need to stop her.

Just as the truck came to a full stop in traffic, she slid the head of my cock into her mouth and hallowed her cheeks, sucking me hard as her tongue swirled around the sensitive head.

Fuck. Me.

"Fuuuuuck baby-girl, that feels so good!" I groaned, dropping one hand to her head as my head thudded back against the head-rest. Curling her hair into my fist, I didn't steer her movements, I loved to let her just explore. The way she was so eager and willing was as big a turn-on as was her talent for sucking cock. "Take it all baby!"