Jusuf Nurkic Bonus (Snippet.)

Context taken from: Jusuf Nurkic & Meyers Leonard: The Kissing Booth

~ Jusuf Nurkic is pregnant ~
Plot: Jusuf Nurkic experiences morning sickness while vacationing at his hometown in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Later on, he goes to the clinic with his parents and little did they know, they were excited to hear that Jusuf Nurkic is becoming a mother.
Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
7:30am,

Jusuf was eating with his family when he started to feel nauseous. "You okay there big b?" Kenan asked. "No I think I'm going to be sick," Jusuf runs to the bathroom and vomits in the toilet bowl. His parents heard the noise of Jusuf gagging and retching. "You okay?" His mother went to him. "No Ma, I'm sick. I think I may have eaten something from the fridge that didn't sit well with me last night," "Oh okay," She said waiting for Jusuf to finish emptying the contents from his mouth. After he threw up his breakfast, he gets up to eat, but started to feel dizzy again. Not only that, Jusuf was explaining to his mother that he was concerned of late.

Jusuf Nurkic: Mom, I don't know what to tell you but I'm concerned of late.

Mrs. Nurkic: Late? What happened?

Jusuf Nurkic: I don't know because every time I was trying to do whatever I could like eating, exercising, sleep and stuff like that, I have had some drastic changes in my body. You may be wondering why I have been gaining an extra pound.

Mrs. Nurkic: Oh wow.

Jusuf Nurkic: I don't know what to tell you this but I might be pregnant.

His dad heard what Jusuf had said.

Mr. Nurkic: Trudna si zar ne? (You're pregnant right?)

Jusuf Nurkic: da i znam da zvuči čudno tata. Mama i ja moramo prvo u kliniku da dokažemo da li čekam bebu ili ne. (yes and I know it sounds strange dad. Mom and I have to go to the clinic first to prove whether I am expecting a baby or not.)

Next, They went to the clinic as Jusuf explained to the nurse that he was having morning sickness and tells her that he was having a stomach flu. Well of course, it was not unusual for Jusuf to think that he had a fever and had not been feeling like himself again. However, the nurse had confirmed to Jusuf that he is pregnant. Jusuf was surprised because he wasn't having a fever, he was expecting a baby.

Jusuf Nurkic: Trudna sam? Kako se to dogodilo? (I'm pregnant? How did this happen?)

The nurse explained to him in her own native language and Jusuf was on the 3rd weeks of gestation and he noticed the ultrasound that had the cell growing inside of him. His parents and little brother were in shock knowing that Jusuf was pregnant. Although, his father had known about it.

Jusuf Nurkic: Tata izvini, nisam mislio da je ovo mogao biti ishod koji nisi očekivao. (Dad I'm sorry, I didn't think this could have been an outcome you weren't expecting.)

Jusuf's father Hariz was taken aback by the news that Jusuf was pregnant.

Jusuf Nurkic: sta sam uradio? (What have I done?)

His father understood and hugged him.

Mr. Nurkic: Bio sam šokiran kad sam to čuo, ali ja ću biti deda. (I was shocked to hear that happen, but I'm going to be a grandfather.)

Mrs. Nurkic: Biću baka (I'm going to be a grandma.)

His little brother came to hug him. "I'm so happy for you," He said.

30 minutes after coming home from the clinic.

"Dude! I swear in my life that I'm going to be a fool for this," Jusuf said frowning. "Why? Because the doctor found something growing in your belly?" "Yeah, you know what I mean, not only did they find something in my belly, it turns out I'm on my 3rd week of gestation. I'm pregnant," Kenan Nurkic was shocked. "Wait! Does that mean I'm going to be an aunt/uncle?" Jusuf nodded. "Oh my goodness Jusuf! This is so amazingly exciting! I mean is this happening right now?" "Yeah, Meyers and I are expecting a baby," Kenan was crying when his older brother was expecting a baby.

Jusuf Nurkic: Šta dođavola Kenan? Rasplačeš me (What the heck Kenan? You're making me cry.)

Kenan Nurkic: Žao mi je čovječe, samo sam tako srećan što očekuješ dijete s Meyers Leonardom. (I'm sorry man, it's just that I'm so happy that you're expecting a baby with Meyers Leonard.)

Jusuf Nurkic: Da. Mada, ne znam kako će se baka osjećati povodom ovoga. (Yep. Although, I don't know how Grandma is going to feel about this.)

Kenan Nurkic: Ni ja, ona bi bila ljuta jer zna da nije htela da iko u njenoj porodici rano zatrudni. (Me neither, she would be mad because she knows that she didn't want anyone in her family to get pregnant early.)

Jusuf Nurkic: Znam. (I know.)

Jusuf Nurkic POV:

Dude! I have no idea what had happened, but I don't know how my grandma is going to react about my pregnancy because she would be mad at me knowing that I was too young to be a mother. Anyways, what do you think it's going to happen if she finds out? I'll have to wait and see.

Jusuf Nurkic POV in Bosnian:

Čovječe! Nemam pojma šta se dogodilo, ali ne znam kako će moja baka reagovati na moju trudnoću jer bi bila ljuta na mene kad bi znala da sam premlada da bih bila majka. U svakom slučaju, šta mislite da će se dogoditi ako ona sazna? Morat ću sačekati i vidjeti. (Dude! I have no idea what had happened, but I don't know how my grandma is going to react about my pregnancy because she would be mad at me knowing that I was too young to be a mother. Anyways, what do you think it's going to happen if she finds out? I'll have to wait and see.)

Author's note:

Hi! This is the snippet of the Jusuf Nurkic & Meyers Leonard in which it is coming after the release of the power rangers mpreg fanfic. Although, I'm thinking of making some more chapter of it. Although, it would be amazing to have a pregnant Jusuf Nurkic to do things in Portland and Bosnia anyway. But Jusuf will always be Jusuf- Jessica.