Rob Pelinka Bonus 2

~ Rob Pelinka is pregnant ~

Plot: Rob Pelinka starts feeling nauseous while he was working at the office. In fact, Channing Frye witnessed Rob running to the restroom and started vomiting.

Los Angeles, California
9:00am,

Rob Pelinka was at the office when he started to feel sick to his stomach and runs to the bathroom to vomit. LeBron and his teammates could hear the General Manager of the Lakers coughing and gagging. "Rob? Is everything alright?" Tyler went to him. "Oh I'm fine, it's just the waffles that didn't sit well with me this morning," He heads back to the office but starts to feel dizzy.

Rob Pelinka: can you take over the office for me? I'm not feeling too well at the moment.

Tyler Ennis: sure.

Thomas Bryant: Robert, you look pale. Come I'll drive you to the hospital to find out what was going on.

~ Los Angeles County hospital ~

Thomas Bryant explained to the doctor that Rob was experiencing morning sickness which it could happen to anyone at any age or some sort. He also stated that Rob had been feeling dizzy, tired and had headaches. The doctor took Rob in and check the ultrasound on his belly. 15 minutes later, Thomas Bryant was looking forward to hear the good news, but something happened. It wasn't the food poisoning, their General Manager was pregnant. Rob became confused.

Doctor: You're pregnant.

Rob Pelinka: I'm pregnant? No that's impossible. How on earth did this happen?

Doctor: Have you ever had any sexual contact with someone for the past few months?

Rob Pelinka: I think I did.

Rob believed he was having his nights with Luke Walton. Somehow, it got to the point that he may have gotten pregnant with Luke's baby.

Rob Pelinka: I'm the General Manager of the Los Angeles Lakers, can't it be that way?

Doctor: I know but Rob, you know you have to be on your own routine, but actually, you'll have a follow up appointment sometime next week.

Rob Pelinka: thanks and sorry for any trouble.

Doctor: That's okay.

After the checkup, Rob went straight to the office just to finish the shift before heading straight home to the Pelinka residence which is 5 minutes away from the Lakers Practice Facility in Sepulveda Blvd in LA. Rob was hugging his parents when he got home after the long day at work. However, he opens the clear blue pregnancy test that he bought from Walgreens and starts taking it. He went to the bathroom in his bedroom to take the pregnancy test and waited for few minutes for the results to come. Moments later, the results came back with two lines: positive.

Rob Pelinka: shucks! I don't know how to be a mother.

He sent the picture of the pregnancy test to Luke Walton and he was telling him that he was pregnant. Although, Luke sent the message with a smile and telling him that he's going to be a father.

Rob Pelinka: why do I feel embarrassed all of a sudden? 😵

Mr. Pelinka: Rob?

Rob Pelinka: Yes dad?

Mr. Pelinka: everything ok?

Rob Pelinka: yes dad, everything's fine.

Mr. Pelinka: okay, your mom wants to have a conversation with you.

Rob Pelinka: Okay.

Rob washed his hands before heading downstairs to tell his parents about what had happened. Somehow, he didn't think twice before he realized it was something that his parents would hear. "Mom? Dad? I'm pregnant," The six foot six inch Lakers General Manager told his parents and he was crying his eyes out because he thought his parents were going to be upset with him. "Please don't get mad at me," "Mad at you?" His dad was telling him. "No Rob, we're not mad at you, we're going to be grandparents,"

Rob Pelinka: I was afraid you guys would be upset.

Mr. Pelinka: Robbie of course not! I'm going to be a grandfather.

Rob Pelinka: Oh yeah...

Mrs. Pelinka: don't worry, I'm sure that you'll get through the rest of the pregnancy.

Next, he returned to the office as he was going through the paperwork for the Lakers offseason and other things.

Rob Pelinka POV:

What will Adam Silver think that I could be the first General Manager of the Los Angeles Lakers to become pregnant while I was still trying to figure out what to do and of course! I get to keep the baby because I don't want to give it up for adoption and no matter what happens, I will always be his/her mommy.