Jamal Murray & Cory Joseph: Not Bummer Summer

{Hi everyone, Jess here! I took the context from the Jamal Murray & Cory Joseph: The Not bummer summer and no mpreg birth scene on here since Jamal is still the preteen that went through the phase}

Preferences:

Jamal Murray- 14

Cory Joseph- 19

Cory is five years older than Jamal so yeah

Summer June 2011

School's out! Fun is in as the kids were running out of the school as the school was announcing that they enjoy the rest of the summer. The only way to describe the feeling was the young boy who would soon become the first one to be in any adventures. Not only that, he was hanging out with Cory Joseph. He and Cory met when Jamal was at the library in Canada, not just that, they were playing in the arcade together. They became friends ever since they were kids. But little did they know, Jamal would start to feel the romance coming from Cory Joseph.

Well they played in Canada Men's National Basketball Team, so what do you expect for them to be able to do things together. However, Jamal had to convince to Joseph that he is not ready to fall in love yet, but Cory tells him that it will be just fine because he wanted him to have a chance to be with him and experiment other things. "School is out ya'll now I can enjoy my time in the summer," Jamal would run around the area like a kid in which Cory would be smiling knowing that he can enjoy the time with him. (I know for a fact that I made a Jamal Murray fanfics so I'm thinking of doing something like I can think of Giannis Antetokounmpo and other different players to date. Damn! I'm getting a daily dose of Jamal Murray because he's good looking. Not my bf though but he is the brother figure.)

"So you were saying we were going to hangout in the summer?" "Yeah why not?" Cory said. "Besides, I'm open for a hangout if you ask me," You may think about the Timon and Pumbaa but it was different because Jamal is the type of a girlfriend/boyfriend whom would always stick around and be by your side. He may get mad at you sometimes, but he will always love you no matter what. In the meantime, Jamal wasn't just hanging out with Cory Joseph for any sympathy, he was very friendly to him and Cory would always want him to grow up with him. (I was listening to Christian Besa Wright- Window in which it reminded me of their relationship and friendship.)

In the meantime, they went out on the date altogether and would start planning for the travel. However, his parents were surprised that he was older than him because Jamal grew up with Cory Joseph. Jamal didn't know how it started knowing that he was in love with him. Yet, there were times Jamal would see a lot of teen couples going out.

Jamal Murray: he only likes her because she's old, she's probably like 25.

Jamal bounces on the bed causing his Ryan Bear plush in his room to start bouncing.

Cory Joseph: I think you meant that the person was young.

Jamal Murray: Oh yeah? How do you know?

———————-

Jamal Murray: Apparently, you gotta admit that we were in this altogether. Damn it! My hair is a mess.

Jamal started washing his hair as he was talking.

Cory Joseph: I can't hear what you're saying Jamal.

Few seconds,

Jamal Murray: I look really good, so good 😎. Cory can you stop patronizing me 😤

Cory Joseph: Sorry I didn't mean that.

Jamal Murray: Anyways Let's go to the mall.

Cory Joseph POV:

Apparently, Jamal Murray is just a type of a person who would always go around just to have fun and we were growing up together because his family knew me for many years now. Anyways, he convinced me not to date him yet because we were still on the friendship level. Not long after that, Jamal noticed the changes in his body and no he's not pregnant, he's going through puberty and mood swings again even though he's on his period.

When they went to the mall, Cory noticed the red stain on his pants.

Cory Joseph: Uh Jamal, I think there's something behind you.

Jamal Murray: What? Where?

Cory Joseph: you're on your period.

Jamal Murray: shoot! I forgot to tell mom to buy pads.

Cory Joseph: it's okay don't worry, I'll buy you some pads and I'll change your pants ok.

He nodded and went to the laundromat to wash his pants. Although, he did have to wear a skirt since the skirt that his mother wore was from Syria. After that, Cory smiles knowing that Jamal would always be the trooper no matter what.

Cory Joseph: You know Jamal is always the trooper, even when you started on your period.

Jamal Murray: Oh yeah?

Cory Joseph: yep.

Even when they were at the beach,

Jamal and Cory were enjoying their time together and no they were not a couple yet, they were just best friends and went to the arcade games alongside RJ Barrett and his boyfriend Cam Reddish, Kelly Olynyk and the rest. Although, they were having the sleepover and Jamal would sleep beside Cory Joseph.

Jamal Murray: Cory, have you ever watched 3 seasons of Gravity Falls?

Cory Joseph: Oh yeah.

Jamal Murray: apparently it was the underrated show I've ever watched.

Cory Joseph: same.

Later on, they ran around the beach but Jamal, Cory, Kelly and Tyler Ennis were asleep on the beach towel. Somehow, Cory Joseph was spotted embracing Jamal and wrapping his arms around his waist.

Tyler Ennis: Dude! You should date Jamal, he's such a cutie.

Cory Joseph: I know, I'll just have to wait for the time to come so that I can date him.

Tyler Ennis: ok

Author's note:

Hi this is the snippet from the Not Bummer Summer in which Jamal and Cory Joseph would always enjoy their time together as friends before they start their romantic relationship- Jessica