2- the incident

Rewritten a little bit/ Edited

Since you've met, Wriothesley 6 months ago. The two of you have been, spending a lot of time together. You have common, interests even similar tastes. When it comes to food. It was like you were meant, to be for each other. You were wearing a pink, top and white shorts and blue, shoes your hair was in pigtails.  Your dad took you, over to Wriothesley's place. You went looking for Wriothesley. While you're dad, talked with Mr. Wiserotheniosley, about business. You found him, outside in the backyard feeding the cats. You said hey Wriothesley what you doing? Wriothesley stopped feeding them and looked at you. He said oh I was just feeding the cats, their all fed now?! He puts the cat food away and holds your hand. He says let's go up on the roof again like yesterday. You agreeded the two of you sat down on the roof for hours, it soon got dark. Your hands just barely touching, the both of you looking at the stars, Without saying a word. You could just tell what he was thinking. Almost all the time now, the parents were in the living room. They talked about the kids. Tuscola y/n's father as everyone knew him. His real name is Wilkerson. Tuscola is just a fake name he uses. So that nobody finds out about, who he really is. If anyone were to find out, he was with women only their children. Only to kill them later on, when they were old enough of course. He loved killing it was a part of who he is. He has many fake identities. After he was done with the women, he would burn them where no one would find them. He had many enemies, which included Wiserotheniosley himself. His mission was to kill Wiserotheniosley tonight.

The project had already been planned out, and Wiserotheniosley told him everything about the project, he needed to know. He no longer needed him it was time to get rid of him. And claim his spot as, the most powerful mafia in history. Literally he planned how he would, do this days ago. But he went over it again just, in case. Later he went outside to the garden, and talked with Mr. Wiserotheniosley. He hired his men to come in, and shoot him dead. After 20 minutes of talking, his men came in. And said both of you better put your hands up now! We did as told he, then shoot me in what looked like the heart. I pretended to be dead. I wasn't actually dead of course but no one knew that except my men. Wiserotheniosley says come on we can slove this peacefully. There's no need for anyone else to get hurt now. Y/n and Wriothesley were in the living room talking with Lori. They all stopped talking when, they heard the gun shot. They all froze for a few minutes, before checking where it came from. Lori checked the garden with the two children behind her. What she saw terrified her, she didn't know what to say. A guy with pink hair was wearing all black, he was pointing the gun at her husband. And Mr. Tuscola was laying on the grass, the was blood all over him. It looked like he had been dead for some time now. He couldn't be helped even if, she called 911. She didn't know what to do. She knew Tuscola's daughter would be scared if she saw this. What do you expect she's only 6 years old. She doesn't know what's going on. Y/n peaked to see what Lori was so scared of. She looked and couldn't believe what she was seeing, her father was dead. And the man with the gun was pointing it, at Mr.Wiserotheniosley.  She didn't know what to do, she fell to the ground. And started crying Wriothesley saw her state, he looked infront of his mom.

And saw y/n's dad laying dead on the grass. He couldn't imagine what she, must be feeling right now. He saw a guy with pink was aiming, a gun at his father. He couldn't bare, it but right now. He needs to be there for his friend, y/n needed him by her side. He sat down on. the ground and hugged her. He tried comforting her, his mom called y/n's mom. Telling her to call the cops. Y/n's mom kauai did, as instructed. Mom hang up, we waited about 40 minutes. Until the cops arrived, and arrested the pink haired man. Later the ambiance covered y/n's father. They put him in one of, the rooms in the hospital for now. Y/n's mom came in after the  ambiance left and hugged y/n crying. Kauai says I'm so sorry you had to see that y/n. I didn't mean for you to see what? This cruel world actually is, this soon my baby girl? You're so brave, I hope you can somehow move on from this. Someday y/n, you're so strong for your age you know that. Y/n says I know. I'm going to miss daddy, I still can't believe that he's gone just like that?! Kauai says I know sweetie this, is a lost for all of us. No need to worry about it right now OK. Take your time, y/n nodded at that. My mom Lori came up to me, and asked how is y/n doing with all this? I said well on the outside she, seems calm but on the inside she seems, lost in all that has happened. She doesn't know what next steps. She should be taking from here. My mom bent down to my height and hugged me. I hugged back mom was now crying. When I saw what happened I was scared, I didn't want you guys to see what was happening. Infront of me but in the end, not only have I failed to protect you. But y/n as well! I failed to protect Kauai's daughter in this mess. Kauai is my friend I should of protect you and y/n better. But I was just too scared and weak, if it weren't for Kauai. Your dad could have been in, the same situation as Mr. Tuscola is in.

I'm grateful both you and y/n aren't hurt physically. I couldn't bare it if something, happened to the two of you. I listened to every word she said and calmed her down. She stopped crying after an hour or two. Dad came over and carried mom to a chair. We had in our garden  I followed dad. He sat on the chair, beside the chair mom was laying on. He seemed to be in deep thought. Dad said I'm sorry Wiserotheniosley? For what you had to see today. I said dad it's not your fault you, couldn't of known this would happen. No one knew until it happened, don't blame yourself for this okay. He calmed down after that, y/n and her mom came over. Kauai says so what did the police say, about this Wiserotheniosley? Dad says they said that the pink haired man had planned, to kill your husband all along. For what reasons are still unknown. However the man that was arrested, was none other than Couri Ethan. It's said he's  Tuscola's best friend, that's all they really know, for right now I'm afraid.

Kauai says is that so? This doesn't make any sense, at all. I just can't place, the pieces together no matter how I look at it. Something just doesn't seem right about this, it feels fishy. Wiserotheniosley says I know what you mean, it doesn't add up at all. Any ways the police, told me we should get a good night's rest tonight. They'll ask us some questions after breakfast. Let's all get to bed. We all to bed early that night. The next morning we ate breakfast y/n was, wearing white shorts and. A white shirt with black shoes. Her hair was in a high pony tail today. I was wearing all black and gray today. Mom wore black pants and a gray, top with black sandals. Kauai wore all white and gold. Dad just wore green and black. Dad drove us all to the police station to be questioned by the police. After all the questions we were, let go and ordered to be under supervision at all times. Until that their clear there of any threats or harm, towards us. We go back to the house under supervision, of course there are 40 offers. Around the house we decided to eat, and then sleep early it was a tiring day.

A/n: hope you guys liked this chapter this is definitely longer than the last one so enjoy the book everyone 😊