6- Strange encounter

Rewritten/ Edited

You got and dressed, for the day you went to the kitchen. To see the two of your roommates there. Being Clorinde and Navia, you sat down right beside Navia. Clorinde cooks breakfast for you, Navia and herself too. We all finished eating I asked them what, they were doing today? Clorinde says I'm investigating a case. If there's anything related to your father's case, I'll make to make a copy for you. Even though it'll probably, get me fired if I get caught? I said thanks, Clorinde I appreciate it! Clorinde says it's the least I could do, after everything you've been though. You deserve better, you deserve to be happy!!! Navia says I agree. Anyways I'm meeting up, with a mafia group today. I'll make a recording of the conversation for you. So you can review it later. For evidence for your father's case. Besides knowing the voice of the person who, framed your father is, there anything we know about him? I said well we know he's high in power, meaning hes a mafia boss and is dangerous. To deal with, Navia becareful out there? Navia says of course!! I asked so where, are the others? You know Childe, Arlecchino and Charlotte? Clorinde says same thing as were doing, later today for you? They're looking for clues, on you're father's case. Anyways I have to go if you decide, to do some investigating today? Take this with you so you, can defend yourself? Clorinde threw you a gun while she was saying all that to you. Clorinde says I know you know how to use one, and can protect yourself even, without a gun but? We'd feel a lot more at ease if, you took the gun? I said alright I'll take it I, don't want you worrying about me again? They nodded and left for work as usual.

You put on your coat and your tall black boots before, running out of the apartment you made sure to lock it. Before leaving any further. You were now at the crime scene where your, father was framed you looked around. The scene with your lavender eyes, when you were a kid. You're mom forced you to wear golden eye contact lenses. She wanted you to be like her all the time. After her death and regaining some of your memories, you took them off for good. And showed the world your real eyes. You didn't find anything of importance, you heard some voices not far away from you.  they sounded suspicious they didn't sound familiar unfortunately. You followed the voices to see two people talking about you're father. The guy on the left says ahhhh, so glad that Tuscola guy is behind bars now. He took our wifes and then burned them, you already knew about this. But you forgave him in the end, so it really doesn't matter what he did in the past the. The other guy says did you hear boss is planning on attacking. The most powerful mafia boss in Fontaine, or was it the most powerful in the world either, way it doesn't matter. I hear its going to be huge!? Anyways make sure to meet up, at this time everyday? The guy says agreeded, we were finally able to frame Tuscola with the bosses, help so it's a win for us!? You wanted to stay more but you also, didn't want to get caught. So you had to leave, for you're own safety, you didn't have work for the next two weeks. Which was great, you could investigate those suspicious guys you saw today. You didn't see what they looked like, but now you know they framed your dad. Thats a start to discovering the truth, behind your father's case.

You go to the Cafe like usual You see the same man from yesterday. But you avoid him as much as possible, you should distance yourself from him. You don't know what he wants or even, his objectives it isn't a good idea. To spend time with him until you know him well enough. The past few weeks you have been investigating your father's case. But weren't able to find out much, besides bits of information. About there boss and which mafia group they work for. Your still investigating this matter as well. As some info your friends have been gathering for you, recently you bought yourself a place to live on your own. You still see your friends every morning at the Cafe although. That stranger keeps looking at you every time you come here. Months later you notice he comes to this exact Cafe almost everyday. Bright and early in the morning it just, seems like he wants to see you if anything else. You honestly don't know how to feel about this, it's only been 4 months since you met him. You're heart is telling you to not avoid him, but your brain is telling you to avoid him at all costs. Saying that he could be dangerous and may, want to harm you. So you just trust your brain hoping, you don't regret this decision of yours. You go to work and see your boss Shelly. Yelling at an employee you never'd liked, you're boss you don't think she likes you either. To be honest as usual You store everything where, it should be. At The end of your shift you get your paycheck of 20k, this is the most you've ever gotten from this job. You'd left and decided to buy some new clothes. You went shopping for a bit. You go home to see your family in your house, let's just say you weren't exactly on good terms with them. You might even call it a, strange encounter. You saw them looking around your house, like who do they think they are? The police? You got really annoyed pretty fast. They literally broke into your house, and now they're snooping around you're property. You crossed your arms and literally yelled at them. What hell are you doing in my house? So now you break into others houses too? .... what is wrong with you...? I don't want anything to do with you ugh... you have no right to be in my house...? What on earth are, you all doing here? You're all supposed to be in Inazuma city...? Please leave immediately.... before I call the cops? You have ten seconds to leave, I'm not joking around here!! I'd suggest you leave unless, you want more trouble with the police again, that is...?

A/n: short but I need to post this today so here you all go