9- guiding star 🌟

I didn't realize I bumped into Wriothesley, What's he doing here. Out of all places to meet outside of the Cafe. If has to be here, wait a minute where's exactly here!? I looked at my surroundings, to see I'm in an alley way. How did I get here? I must have not been paying attention to my surroundings and ended up here somehow. How could I let this happen. I must have had a panicked look on my face or something, cause Wriothesley suddenly asked, Hey are you alright? It's dangerous, in these parts of the city you know? I said I know Wriothesley! I'm no stranger to these parts of the city, you could say danger is my calling!? Wriothesley says look you're in no state to be wondering around, like this you should go home and rest? I said rest? I'm fine and what state are you referring to? I'm in perfect condition, so I'm a little confused about your phrasing just now!? Wriothesley says you mean to say, you didn't notice your own tears? I was completely shocked was I really crying? When did I start crying? I said I'm sorry I didn't even notice I was crying? Sorry for wasting your time sir Wriothesley I'll go now and get out of your way? I was about to leave but he grabbed my arm. Wriothesley says you didn't bother me or waste my time. Please let me take you back to your place and look after you until you look well enough to do things on your own again!?

You signed in defeat and agreed to his offer. You lead him to your house  he observed everything about as if he would only see this once. You don't usually let strangers in your house but if you were, having a mental breakdown infront of him that means the stress, of your family's sudden appearance and what they'll do to the ones you care about really got to you. You were crying most of the day yesterday which is why you canceled meeting up with your friends that day, so that you could deal with your emotions properly. But it seems like the burden is too much to handle alone. Wriothesley says Nice place you got here did you recently moved in. You said yeah I still haven't unpacked everything yet, so I apologize for all the boxes laying around I've been quite busy, with personal issues and work so I haven't had much of a chance to unpack. Wriothesley says It's alright I understand that it's hard to get anything done when under stress? You said Ummmm.... thanks for being understanding I don't usually, let people I don't know well in my house but I don't have much of choice right now so make yourself comfortable? Wriothesley says Do you happen to have tea by any chance? You had no idea he was so into tea but stopped yourself from overthinkin once again. You said yeah I have a few kinds take your pick. He picked the green tea and started making it. I just observed him wondering why, I get this familiar feeling whenever I'm with him. Maybe I knew him before my memories were erased by Kauai, the person who used me as a mere tool at her disposal at the time.

After he made his he asked me if I wanted any I liked tea and all but I usually would never give in, but for some reason I said I would like some he prepared my tea for me. What's going on with me, ever since i met him it's been about 7 months since I met him perhaps I'm falling for him, no that can't be it? Argh, maybe I'm just being stubborn right now, I'll review my feelings towards him, reguarding Wriothesley another Time when I can think clearly. I took my phone out and quickly texted my past roommates who are also my friends about the surprised I received from my family yesterday, I just thought that they should know. Just in case something happens today, I also told Clorinde to tell Furina about part of the situation just in case he's put in danger in the upcoming days. She responded quite quickly and agreed to do so, that puts some of my worries at ease at least. I put my phone away to see Wriothesley had finished making my tea for me I thanked him before drinking it. I don't know what came over me but I smiled I don't even know why, OK that's definitely a sigh that I have some sort of feelings for him. I'm not going to stress myself out with this right now, there's more important things to be worried about. I looked at him and put my tea Down on the small table infront of me. I said Wriothesley... is it can I ask you some questions!? Wriothesley says that's my name and you may? I said everytime I'm anywhere near you I feel like I've known you for a very long time is there a reason for this? Did I perhaps know you before Kauai erased my memories? He seemed in deep before he spoke up. Wriothesley says Yes, you did know me before we were actually childhood friends, you were taken away from your older sister Kumano due to your mother having gone crazy at the time. That was the last time we saw each other before you left, you gave me a gift to remember you by I've kept with me since.

I don't know what happened afterwards in your life and you don't, have to tell me or even trust me for my word. What he said just now makes a lot of sense. I said I believe you, besides if you were lying which you aren't I would know I can tell when people lie. That's why my friends are always calling me an human being lie dector. Wriothesley asks do they really call you that? I said yes everyone except Clorinde that is? She's always quite serious but she's not a bad person in truth? Wriothesley says I guess I'll to take your word for it then? We've talked for a bit, I finished my tea and went up to you the roof to see the stars. Soon after he came up beside me. He says you were always fond of the stars, glad to see that much hasn't changed about you? I said makes sense I guess I feel like the stars have been guiding me to someone maybe that is you? I know we're kinda starting to reconnect but do you think you could maybe be my guiding star? He looks confused at my wording. My father would always tell me when I was a child, that our guiding stars are found in people we are closer to the most. And since you were most likely the closest person to me for most of my life, I would like for you to be my guiding star! My life is really messed up right now so, I kinda need some by my side through all this maybe you can help me remember things at the same time!? Wriothesley says I would be honored too be your guiding star y/n!? I smiled at him and said thanks very much Wriothesley I appreciate it. He said no need to thank me I plan to actually do something about protecting you this time!? I soon fell asleep on his shoulder I think he smiled at me before I shut my eyes. Wriothesley smiled at y/n he looked at the stars one last time before moving her inside her bedroom. He didn't touch her clothes deciding it wasn't his place to do so, after only recently getting her to talk to him again after trying for so long. He called his parents saying he was at a friend's place so they wouldn't freak out. He hated lying to them but he shouldn't say anything until she's gained a bit more og her memories it would be confusing to explain all of this to them. And now wasn't the time for that. He went to sleep with her as well he just wants to protect her, besides its not like he hasn't before what's so wierd about it?

Hmmm...    seems like we've encountered a problem with taking her out he just had to show up when we were trying to take her out... too this complicated things by a lot let's go back to base and report to the boss

A/n: here you go an another update for you all to enjoy