7- The search has come to an end

This will be written in Wriothesley's pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After y/n was taken away from me, I shut everyone out.  Some years later I realized I was in love with her. I was 14 when I realized my true feelings for the girl. I would never ever trust anyone, except for y/n, she's the one I love. I will always love her no matter what. Around the age 14, I started training myself, in all forms of combat. I however was not the best at agility, probably because of my size I grew quite quickly. I will do anything to find her, even if I have to kill some people on the way to find her again. Later that year the was a news report in Sumeru city. With y/n's name on the front page I've read that she killed her sister in defense and was, kidnapped by her crazy mother. Ah, who knows what that crazy witch will, do to her now!!! A few years later I've started, to help my Father, With the Mafia family business. All in hope this would somehow help me, find her once again. I was now 17, I have a plan I've take over the Mafia family business when I turn 18. This will take me one step closer to finding the love of my life. I had this feeling she might not want to see me, when we next meet. This was an possibly that would occasionally pop into my head. I tried pushing those thoughts back as much as I could. It was hard to keep going without knowing if she was dead or alive.

A year later I took over the Mafia family business. I made some friends and asked them to, search about anything, they could find on y/n. So that I could find her, Clorinde would was My dear friend Hiro's girlfriend. I always found her suspicious but left it alone, since she's dating one of my closest friends. Hiro is my right hand man, and Alhaitham is my left hand man. 2 years later there were news of y/n attending, a trial in Fontaine defending her father. I found it shocking that y/n's father was alive, I saw his dead body all those years ago with y/n. I just don't understand what's going on, it's making less sense to me of what's, actually going on behind the scenes here. How is y/n's father still Alive right now, I can't seem to understand this no matter how I look at it. I would have to look at this from another angle, or ask y/n about it when I meet her again. She must know the truth of this situation, right? To think I'm 20 years here I didn't even notice how long I've been looking for her. The person that everyone thought was y/n's father, actually was someone pretending to be him. Apparently that wasn't even y/n, the person who pretended to be y/n, claimed the real y/n and her father are, in Inazuma city right now. This unfortunately doesn't help my search much at all. There's too little information right now, to just go searching for her there myself. I'll just send some informative's there, maybe they'll find something of, her whereabouts while they're there. I send out the orders, for some of my workers to go to Inazuma, and search for anything they can find, about y/n or her father's whereabouts. A few weeks later they headed out, to Inazuma city. It would take some some days to get there a week at most. While waiting to hear if they made it to Inazuma, I took some time off since I have nothing to do for  weeks. The only thing I'll have to do, is give them orders when they get to Inazuma. They'll report to me on their commuters, Alhaitham works for the god of Sumeru city, but for me as well just in secret is all. We have common goals as of now. He wants to ask y/n something about, her case that was left to failed to find save them pile. He felt guilty about not being able to get there in time to save her from her mother. I don't know much about what happened, 6 years ago besides the fact that her crazy broke out of the lab, and went through a tunnel which led her to the police station and stole some weapons from there. She escaped from the police station, the next night she was at y/n's house. I only know that she kidnapped y/n, her own daughter. I have no idea of what she actually did there, Alhaitham refuses to tell me what happened. I went home to see my family and my little sister Sigewinne  she's only 10. Sigewinne knew how much I missed y/n, she'd always wanted to meet y/n. I hope I can introduce her to y/n one day. A week then passed quickly I was in my office, agent Greg then reported saying that they made it to Inazuma city safely.

I said good take a rest today you all must be tired, from traveling the mission starts tomorrow morning. They nodded I could just tell, they said yes sir we'll report tomorrow morning for further orders. After that I went to look at the flowers in my garden outside. It was so peaceful out here, y/n would love it I hope she's ok. I can't say everything that she's, probably been through will all go away just like that. I wish that was possible but, unfortunately it isn't not in this it isn't at least. The next day I gave them they're orders, it would be a few weeks until I hear from them. After hearing from them there seems to only be so little information, so I called them back from Inazuma city, thinking it was probably the best decision that at the time. 4 years later I still haven't found her, more people wanted to take over the Tittle of, the most Respected Mafia of the world. It was something most people in the Mafia business wanted. A year later in the current Time of today things are getting worse for the Mafia family business. Simply put they are more Mafia groups rising against us, we simply need more hands so I order some to recruit more people they did just what they were told. I sighed and decided to take a walk around the city. On my walk I bumped into someone familiar. She had white and brown hair, lander eyes she was wearing a brown coat, with black and grey underneath and was wearing black boots. She wore a black skirt and some black see through, leggings not totally see though though. She wore a grey long   sleeve shirt she had coffee with her luckily it didn't spill. She looked a lot like y/n. I said I'm so sorry Mrs, she says don't worry about it its fine, if I may ask what's your name? I chuckled and said my names Wriothesley and yours I ask  waiting, for an answer from her. She says I'm y/n. I looked at her in shock, but calmed down. She said I'm very sorry but I'm running, late for work maybe we talk some other time. She runs off without waiting my answer.

I think for a moment and realizing that she didn't know my name, does this mean Kauai erased her memories. It's the only explanation but where is Kauai now, there hasn't been any news on for some years now. I said myself, I found her... Finally after searching for so long, I've found her. She'll probably try and avoid me because of her loss of memories. But at I know she's okay. I went home to tell my family about the news, they were happy and sad at the same time. I now have to figure out, how on earth do I make her remember? This is going to be tough literally. The next day I take a seat at a Cafe ordering some tea for myself. It's as I thought she's suspicious of me, and is avoiding me now. If I want to restore her memories I'll have to, gain her trust and get her to stop avoiding me. I sure have my work cut out for me. A few weeks later she brought some friends with her today. I knew them all, first was Clorinde I honestly had no idea, she was friends with y/n. Then there was the reckless investigation leader Navia, she's not a Detective but will bend the rules for certain people, one of those people seems to be Y/n. Next is Arlecchino a criminal, but will help certain people samething goes for her coworker Childe beside her. He's the type who loves a good challenge quite literally. Arlecchino often gets annoyed by him. The Last person at the table is Charlotte, Fontaine's best reporter she's quite popular. She's the definition of the truth, she seeks nothing but the truth in her papers. I would often come to this Cafe just to keep an eye on her. It would be best if she approached me of her own free will, I'm not stalking her or anything... I'm just looking out for her that's all. It's been a good few months, she's been looking at me suspiciously, I can't come here everyday unfortunately, I come to the Cafe almost everyday. For days that I can't come to the Cafe to keep an eye on her, I ask my friend Hiro to keep an eye on her for me. Just in case something happens to her, he has soft pink hair and yellow eyes people often miss gender him a lot. This is because he doesn't exactly look like a man he though he is. I didn't ask Alhaitham for two reasons, I don't trust him entirely despite working with each other temporarily. The 2nd reason is his objectives, he could simply abandon his mission and just go up to y/n, and reveal my intentions to her, not to mention my real identity. Everything should be revealed to her, after she recovers all her memories not before. This will only freak her out, if it is told before she gains all her memories back. Hiro understands this matter very and he is very loyal to missions and to me. I'm only using Alhaitham as a tool until he decides to go back to Sumeru. But that's not going to happen for one reason, he's seen our secrets and because of that he will, remain here locked up when he decides to leave. This is for the safety, of my employees and the family Mafia business of course. I can't have him telling anyone about our secrets now can I. I went home as the per usual, I just layed on my bed thinking about y/n once again. I think about her everyday and night, she never leaves my mind not even once. I just hope everything will come together soon enough as they say, only time will tell.

A/n: here's an update for you all that you've been asking for enjoy