Janus's attempt 2 saving janus.

Trigger warnings the same as the previous.
Needles, Ivs, hospital esk things, feeding tube, things like that.

Logan has been working with the twins on this pill, now being made into a liquid since Janus wasn't able to take a pill in his state, for 2 weeks now. Logan had estimated that they had 1/2 week left before janus was going to fade, however he knew that they had more if Logan's plan of Thomas making physical contact with Janus would help him survive, however it was better to think they had less time then more time and waste some.
It didn't really matter however, since they were just touching up the medication and running a few mindscape tests. They we almost done, just a few more hours. Probably less.

Meanwhile Thomas looked at Janus. They brought him to the lightsides couch with his blankets and snake, making it so that when or if janus woke up, he would be comfortable. Mostly... janus had a feeding tube down his throat with an iv in his arm. Whenever one of the sides (mainly virgil and Thomas) were feeling anxious or overly depressed about the situation they would go and feed Janus through his feeding tube, eating was also making it so Janus wouldn't fade as fast, if not only by a day or two, so Thomas and virgil would make a small amount of the protein powder, fruit, vegetable, mixture thing and run it through Jan's feeding tube, looking at the small heart monitor that anyone in the room would stare at for a time until it was completely gone.

Thomas would snuggled up next to Janus and take a nap with him, making sure to tell big and small lies to try and help Janus.

Roman, Remus, and logan would look after Janus in the small time they needed a break that wasn't sleeping. It was only for about an hour or 2, but in that time, logan would take a cloth and dry bath Janus's torso, making sure his slightly sweaty skin wasn't to dirty, as well as changing his iv water bag. He would also make sure the heart monitor was working properly and making sure there were no changes in the history of it.

Remus would stare at his face and mess with his hands, running his fingers over januss scales and muttering about how stupid he was to block Remus from hearing his intrusive thoughts so he couldn't hear them and help.

While roman would style and wash Janus's hair. Roman would moved Janus, summon a small table and a bowl of water, and gently wash his hair. Making sure that his hair was just as soft as it has been and even softer the day they found Janus sleeping. He not so secretly just liked touching it, and he knew that it would make himself feel better. He would also style Janus's hair. He would usually make a small bun, or braid it, patton helping when roman was the times he braided and unbraided because he just couldn't get it right. Other times he would put it in a simple ponytail, or use a brush and a hairdryer to dry his poofy hair into a style that wouldn't be covering his eyes. He also kept summoning new things like stuffed snakes of different colors, as well as different soft clothing for him, feeling bad about insulting him all those times and occasionally making fun of his wardrobe choices behind the camera.

The twins smiled and looked at what the three of them made, Roman happily crying because now Janus wouldn't die, and it wouldn't be his fault he did.

Patton just finished making dinner. It was tomato soup, he figured soup and grilled cheese would be easy on their stomachs as well as a simple comfort food would be good for them. He walked over with a bowl to Thomas, also bringing a plate with the sandwich and offering it to Thomas. Said Thomas took it thankfully and leaned on Patton while he ate the sandwich and soup, thanking him for taking care of everyone for the hundredth time.

"No problem kiddo, I'm just glad I can help in some way." He looked at Janus sadly, taking a small breath and hugging Thomas

Logan and the twins came down, virgil in toe after being woken up by an exited roman, saying something unintelligible

Logan smiled at Thomas, there was a liquid a jar in his hand as he walked down the stairs, being careful not to drop it.

Remus bounded down the stairs "We finished the antidote thing and Jan's going to be ok!!!!!" He giggled as he was almost in tears

Thomas looked at logan and laughed with relief "really?! So- it's definitely going to work??"

Logan nodded "yes. It will. He slimed widly at Thomas and came to sit next to him, starting to open the jar and put the liquid through the feeding tube.

Thomas cried into logan as he hugged him, Remus coming over to take the iv out of his arm and put a bandaid on him. In the few hours it will take him to wake, he won't need to be hooked up to that anymore.

Virgil smiled as he held Roman's hand, hugging him softly... he wouldn't know what he would do if Janus died because he made him feel like shit

Roman led virgil to sit on the floor by Janus, he cuddled up to him and yelped as his brother plopped down on both of them

Virgil jumped and hissed before sighing and patting his head "damn trash rat."

Roman huffed and rolled his eyes, smiling at his brother none the less

Logan finished giving it to him and then took out the feeding tube, if Janus woke up early he would not appreciate The tube down his throat.

Thomas smiled and held Janus's hand "how long until he wakes up lo?"

Logan looked at Thomas and then to Janus "2-5 hours at the least, but not longer then a day."

Patton smiled and hugged logan, cuddling his back "I'm so proud of you logan!!!! Thank you for helping Janus!!!!"

Roman and Remus didn't comment, to tired to spend the energy complaining.

Logan smiled and hugged patton back "the twins were a big help, I couldn't have don't it without them."

Patton smiled and looked to the twins "thank you to, you kiddos did so good helping logan and janus, I'm very proud of you to!!" He smiled at the twins happily, glad they both were willing to help "oh- Remus, do you know what Jan's favorite dessert is? I want to make it for hun for when he wakes up."

Remus looked up "um... he really likes those vanilla sugar cookies with the frosting or sugar sprinkles you put on them, otherwise he likes cinnamon rolls."

Patton smiled and nodded "I'll make both then!! Thank you re!!"

Remus blushed a bit and smiled "no problem pattycake."

A few hours later Janus's heart monitor speed up a bit, Patton being the closest since he was decorating the cookies while everyone was taking a nap or relaxing in their rooms.
Patton came into the living room and smiled at Janus, trying not to cry as he came over and sat at a confused Januss side "hey kiddo! Are... do you remember anything??"

Janus blinked a few times, looking over at Patton and thinking..... "n-not really?? How did I-?" He looked around and felt a put grow in his stomach, the pills didn't work did they.. then what did they do?? Why was he here?

Patton sighed and held Janus's hand "you um.... t-tried to..... to fade... but, logan and the twins found a way to stop that and wake you up! So... you're ok now!" He smiled softly as he looked at Janus

Janus laid there in stunned silence.... They- "you stoped me from fading?"

Patton nodded "we did yea."

Janus frowned and took his hand away, rubbing his face with both his hands "so..... you....how did-?"

Pattons smile turned to a sad one "....how about you eat something and we can talk about it, ok? I made you cinnamon rolls, and cookies, Remus said you liked them!"

Janus looked at Patton and then to his lap, nodding as he shifted further into the blankets "yea..... ok....."
maybe... things would be ok.. he thought as he watched Patton walk off to go get him the sugary items....
Maybe he wouldn't have to play pretend anymore.

Thank you for reading! Again, if you have any requests comment them and I'll reply when I see them, don't be shy to put in loads of details but I may take my own creative libertys with them, I will be doing a lot of angst stories about Janus and will probably do a lot more like this, so stay tuned!! Also I do one shots way better then actual stories so if you read my story I am so sorry for the slow updates lol, anyway have a great day! Bye!!