Logan meets sharla

Tw: snakes

Itz_Ashienz  thank you so much for the suggestions and I hope you like this story!! It is short but it's very sweet, more story's are on the way!!

Janus was feeding his boa constrictor Sharla. Sharla, was in fact, large. Very large. She was at least 6 feet, larger actually, however Janus didn't care for measuring her. He found it unimportant, and as she was being fed the proper amount and was a reasonable size.

Janus was snapped out of his thoughts by footsteps by the door, followed by a sharp knock a moment after.
"Yes? Who isn't it?"

Heard a familiar voice sound a moment later, smiling softly as he heard him speak.

Logan straightened his tie, taking a breath before speaking "greetings Janus. I have come to ask you a few questions if you are comfortable asking. May I come in?"

Janus thought for a moment, humming before deciding "you may come in. And that wasn't the truth."

Logan took a moment to decode jays speech, then nodded. "Alright. I am going to enter then." When he only heard a hun he entered, closing the door and gasping as he saw Janus's snake. Said snake wrapped completely around Janus and practically tying him up with her long and large coils.
"I- oh.... Um... it- it appears you are... trapped?.... Are.. are you in- in need of as-assistance Janus?"

Janus looked at logan and smiled "oh no. I am in need of assistance. It's not like I brought sharla out of her cadge so she could get the cuddles she wasn't begging for."

Logan seemed to process that for a bit, nodding a few seconds after. "Ah. A-alright then.... So.. I am assuming... sharla.. is your pet? Is that a correct assumption?"

Janus nodded "incorrect she is my pet. If had her almost since I was formed."

Logan smiled slightly nodding "I see. Although this wasn't part of my planned visit, may I ask a few questions about her?"

Janus rolled his eyes "of course not it's not like I was expecting you to as soon as you walked through my door."

Logan summoned a note pad, starting to write things down. "Alright, first question, eating habits? When dose she normally eat?"

"Once every 3 days. She usually eats 5 mice sometimes more if she used some of her energy, but 5 is a pretty solid number."

Logan wrote that down, smiling "alright then! Fascinating! Are you aware of when she sheads?? Is it on a schedule?"

"She just shead last month, once for the beginning of summer and once now."

"Alright. Has she laid any eggs? Fertile or not, asexually or not?"

"None. She'd rather eat the eggs rather then lay them."

Logan was scribbling down the information, smile wider then a kid in a candy store as they continued the questions.
Logan eventually sitting on the bed, sharlas tail was even wrapped partaly around his waist and middle of her body on his lap, sharla occasionally licking logan to smell him.

Janus chuckled, patting sharlas head "oh good girl. Dose baby not want cuddles from the new person?~"

Logan gently pet sharlas tail, done with his questions for now. "She is warmer then I anticipated given her body temperature."

Janus nodded and pointed up "it's totally not because there's a heat lamp above my bed that I turn on the every time we cuddle."

"Ah. That is an intelligent thing to do! ......oh dear- I have forgotten my intentions of coming here... I was going to ask you about your snake traits and how they effect your day to day life.... That company slipped my mind...."

Janus looked at him and hummed "well.... It is... getting quite late. ...perhaps another day? Tomorrow after lunch if you have time I'll let you pick my mind about it."

Logan nodded excitingly "that is a perfect time. 10 minutes after a lunch I will come back to your room Alright?"
He started to untangle himself from sharla, petting her as she wrapped back around Janus

"Perfect. It's a date."

"A....a date?"

Janus paused and a bit of blush came to his cheeks, avoiding looking at logan "if... you would li-"

"I would. That would be enjoyable. ....it is a date then."

Janus smiled and looked at him "I'll be waiting."

Logan nodded and went to leave, turning back to Janus before he walked through the door "thank you Janus. I'm looking forward to our date. ...and goodnight."
He then left before Janus could say anything.

Let's just say, Janus was very excited to spend more time with the side he was going to go out with.

I love snakes, and I may write a part two to this about after their date, or when they're on their date. Who knows?! But there will be more stories soon, thank you for reading!!!