3. Finding Belonging: Wade's New Family at the Cybercafé

Wade's new life at the cybercafé was a stark contrast to his previous life at home and school. He felt like he had finally found a place where he belonged, a place where he could be himself without fear of being judged or bullied. The owner and the other staff members at the cybercafé were kind to him, and he felt like he had finally found a family.

After a few weeks of working hard, Wade had become an integral part of the cybercafé team. He was always willing to lend a hand, whether it was cleaning up spills or fixing broken equipment. His dedication did not go unnoticed, and the owner was impressed by his work ethic.

One day, the owner sat down with Wade to chat about his progress.

"Wade, I just want to say how impressed I am by your hard work and dedication. You have become an important part of this team, and I appreciate everything you do," The owner said.

Wade looked up at the owner and smiled. "Thank you, Boss. I really enjoy working here, and it feels good to be a part of something."

The owner nodded. "I'm glad to hear that. You know, I've been thinking about ways to reward you for your hard work. I know you love playing games, so how about we make that a part of your rewards?"

Wade's eyes widened with excitement. "You mean I can play games as a reward for working hard?"

The owner nodded. "Absolutely. For every hour you work, you can earn an hour of gaming time. And for exceptional work, I'll throw in a snack or a small reward."

Wade couldn't believe his luck. Not only did he get to work at a cool cybercafé, but he could also play games as a reward for his hard work. He was motivated more than ever to work hard and earn his gaming time.