4. Awaiting Adventure: Wade's Anticipation for InfiniteIsland

Wade had been working hard at the cybercafé for several weeks now. He had proven to be a reliable and responsible employee, always willing to help out with whatever tasks needed to be done. The owner had taken notice of Wade's hard work and dedication, and he wanted to do something special for him.

One afternoon, the owner approached Wade as he was cleaning gaming equipment.

"Hey Wade, I've got a surprise for you," he said, a mischievous grin spreading across his face.

Wade looked up, surprised. "A surprise? What is it?"

"I've got a new game that I think you'll love," the owner said.

"It's called InfiniteIsland, and I want you to be the first one to try it out."

Wade's eyes widened in excitement. "Really? That's awesome! What kind of game is it?"

"It's similar to VR games," the owner explained.

"InfiniteIsland allows you to customize your appearance not only in human form, but also in animal form. You can fight monsters and upgrade, and the higher the monster level, the more experience points you'll get. There's a guild system, and you can fight monsters with guild members and friends. There's even a ranking list, where the higher your level, the higher your ranking."

Wade listened intently, his imagination running wild with the possibilities. "That sounds amazing! What else can you do in the game?"

"Well, you can also perform artistic performances and do other things you would do in the real world," the owner said with a smile.

Wade's excitement grew even more. "I can't wait to try it out! When can I start?"

The owner chuckled. "Patience, young man. I need to set up the game for you first. Give me a few minutes, and then we can get started."

Wade nodded eagerly, unable to contain his excitement. He couldn't believe that he was going to be the first person to play this new game. As the owner set up the game for him, Wade could hardly contain his anticipation. He was about to embark on an adventure unlike any he had experienced before, and he couldn't wait to see what InfiniteIsland had in store for him.