Shanks x Buggy 🍋&❤️

Author's perspective
A beautiful little island in the middle of the Grand Line. Two ships are moored at the harp near the small village. The captains of the two pirate ships meet by chance in a small village in an inn in the same room. Okay, we all know it's not a coincidence. And by the way, let's pretend now that Schanks still has both of his arms. Shanks and Buggy stand opposite each other in the room. Shanks: "Good to see you Buggy~". Shanks had a gentle smile. Buggy: "Oh listen, what do you want"? Shanks: "I wanted to see you." Shanks walked up to Buggy, pulled him by the waist and kissed him passionately. Buggy pushes him away. B: "Shanks!!! What's that supposed to mean?! Paws off!!! Shanks grinned stupidly at him. Then he pulled Buggy back to him. Buggy was still complaining but when Shanks' rough possessive lips met his meeting a second time, Buggy couldn't see him again. He started moving his lips against Shanks. The kiss became more and more passionate and the temperature in the room was suddenly too warm for both of them. Buggy "unconsciously" grabbed Shanks' shirt and of course "accidentally" pulled it off while Shanks rubbed his hip against Buggy's and held Buggy's hip tightly. Buggy grabbed his hair. The two only stopped kissing every now and then to catch their breath. The redhead guided Buggy to the bed and gently pushed him onto it without their lips separating. Shanks suddenly took off all of Buggy's clothes except for his underwear. Buggy yelled at him in slight surprise, "Shanks!!! That's clear, I don't want it one bit and I don't like it at all ahhhh~". Shanks had simply started kissing and nibbling on his neck. The redhead had such a demanding aura. He WANTED buggy. This is what it looked like, Shanks lay on Buggy and kissed his neck down to his chest and down to his nipples. He bit into one and sucked, sucked on it and twisted the other with his hand. Buggy really tried to pull himself together which......well.....didn't work at all. Buggy: "Sh...Shank..s daahh..I like it noahhh...t a littahhhh..l". Shanks: Oh really? So should I stop?". Shanks said this in a very teasing tone as he ran his hand down and massaged Buggy's bulge. Buggy: "I...idiot ahhh~". The red-haired man slowly took off Buggy's boxers, releasing his killed member. Shanks himself also took off the rest of his clothes, except for his boxers. He started massaging Buggy's member with both hands while Buggy clung to the bed with both hands and tried with all his might not to moan, which...well...didn't work...again. Shanks: "Do you still want to quit buggy~"? Buggy was about to reach his climax and wanted more. But he just didn't want to give in. Oh screw it, Buggy thought. Shanks slowed his movements. Buggy: "D...Don't you dare stop now" Shanks: "So you want me to continue?" Buggy: "Stop grinning so stupidly...yes, keep going"! Shanks: "Okay but first I want to prepare you for another level of satisfaction."
Buggy view:
He wanted to prepare me for another level of satisfaction?! What's that supposed to mean? But before I could think any further, Shanks wet his fingers and, without warning, penetrated with two. Aghhhh fuck does that hurt. I had slight tears in my eyes. Buggy: "That hurts Shanks"!!!! Shanks gently wiped my tears away with his other hand. Shanks: "Shhhhh it'll feel good soon, I promise". He started slowly sliding his fingers in and out and at some point he made scissoring movements. I got used to it and even started to enjoy it. Then he suddenly hit a spot inside me that made me moan loudly. Buggy: "Ahhhhhhhh~"!!! Shanks: "haha found". He kept hitting that spot until suddenly he just pulled his fingers out. Buggy: "W....Why?" Shanks: "Can I put something else in now, Buggy~"? He whispered this seductively in my ear. I just gave a nod. Then I felt a brief pain as Shanks held my arms above my head and just pushed his thing all the way into me. That damn idiot!!! Shanks: "Is it okay"? Buggy: "No, of course not"!!! Shanks: "Sorry, I'm trying to be careful." That idiot, one second he's the biggest jerk and the next he's a sweet lover. Oh god I can't believe I just called Shanks a sweet lover! He moved Neither did he. He waited until I got used to him. After about 2 minutes he slowly started to move. He let go of my arms and supported himself above my head. I wrapped my arms around his body. Then he started to move faster and faster. Buggy: "Ahhhhggghhh~"!!!
Author's perspective
Shanks thrust into Buggy fast and hard and Buggy scratched Shanks' back. That would definitely leave a mark. But the pain didn't bother Shanks; on the contrary, it seemed to spur him on. He became faster and faster and Buggy's moans became louder and louder. The two were like wild animals. The redhead became even faster and thrust harder and harder. Both felt that their climax was coming soon. Shanks couldn't help but let out a few moans and loud growls. Then he met him. Buggy's point. And that sent Buggy over the edge. His climax caused his walls to tighten so much that Shanks' member received a flood of satisfaction and he spilled into Buggy. There they lay, pretty sticky and satisfied. Buggy: "That was a one-time thing"! Shanks: "Hahahah, sure, just like always." Shanks and Buggy only found the strength to freshen up and get dressed again after 10 minutes, after which they lay next to each other in bed. Shanks: "I'll leave today, we were here for supplies but they're probably already filled up." Buggy: "Tz was clear, like always, we'll see each other, sleep together and then you'll be gone"! Shanks: "Buggy"! Buggy: "Nothing Buggy! It's always like this, you're always running away, disappearing, leaving the people who love you alone"! Shanks: "Buggy"! Buggy: "I'm going for a walk"! And then he left. Buggy went to a rocky outcropping where supposedly the most beautiful sunsets and sunrises can be found. And the sun was setting and Shanks would definitely be gone, Buggy thought. But he was wrong. He looked out at the sea. He saw an orange clay forming in the sea. How red and blue mixed together. Red and blue............He felt the fresh air and two strong arms snaking around him from behind. Wait! What?! Buggy: "Shanks? What are you doing here? "Shouldn't you be gone already?" Shanks: "I wanted to say goodbye to you." Buggy: "Too bad! Just go!"!!!! Shanks: "Buggy, I'll go and you know why, but my love for you never goes away and it won't be the last time we see each other. I love you, Buggy." Buggy: "Tzzzzzzz, shut up. (Whispers) I like you too." Shanks smiles. Buggy: "Don't grin like that, you idiot"! Shanks and Buggy kiss. Shanks: "I really have to go now, but I'll be on (some island) in about 8 months." Maybe you happen to be there too?" Buggy: "Pfft, let's see." Buggy and Shanks left but their love remained and they would see each other again soon. 30 minutes later on Shanks ship.
Benn: "Where have you been for so long, Captain"?
Shanks: "Hahaha, I was a little drunk and lost track of time."
Benn: "Okay."
Secretly, both crews knew that Shanks and Buggy had a secret romance, but didn't say it. They all knew that there would be certain complications if everyone knew. So they kept it to themselves and were just happy for their captain that they were happy.
Benn: You should wash your face of shanks."
Shanks: "Why"?
Yassop: "Because Buggy wears lipstick."
The End~~~