Shanks x Mihawk 🍋(❤️)

Author/reader perspective:
Shanks pushed hard into Mihawk, one hand bringing his two hands over his head as he bit and kissed his neck. But how did this *cough cough* sword fight come about. Well, it all started when Shanks came to Mihawk's castle. M: "What do you want here"? S: "I wanted to see you again". M: "What do you really want here"? S: "Well caught, hahaha. I think we both know what I want." Shanks walked towards Mihawk until he was standing in front of Mihawk, who was sitting in his chair. He leaned down to Mihawk and whispered in his ear, "Me. Want. You". Well, that's how they ended up in Mihawk's bed. (I know. Great introduction 😑 but I couldn't think of anything else). Mihawk wasn't one to moan loudly or be loud in general, even when he's being roughed up by Shanks. Nevertheless, he moaned a little louder and more often than usual and occasionally growled slightly when Shanks bit his neck. Mihawk didn't talk much during the act either, but Shanks did, hahahahaha, oh boy. He wasn't afraid to talk dirty and love the whole time. Especially with Mihawk. And he definitely growled and moaned more often than Mihawk and not exactly quietly. By the way, dirty talk. Shanks: "You're tight, hehehe, I guess you haven't had anyone in bed for a long time." Mihawk: "You full of posts know exactly that you are the only one I sleep with". Shanks: "Well, hopefully it will stay that way. Mihawk~". Mihawk suddenly narrowed quite a bit. The way he said Mihawk's name excited him greatly. Shanks: "Ahh, if you keep it up I'll come right away." Shanks became faster and faster and also started massaging Mihawk's member. Then they both came almost at the same time.
30 minutes later~
Both were freshly dressed and standing in front of the entrance to Mihawk's castle. Mihawk: "Now you go." Shanks: "hehe, yes, but I would still be happy to see you again"? Mihawk: "Maybe." Mihawk turned to go in but Shanks pulled him back by the waist. He kissed Mihawk passionately and when the kiss was over, the tips of their noses were still touching and looking into each other's eyes. Shanks smiled. Shanks: "Me. Love. You. Mihawk."
The End~