Zosan what i love about you ❤️

Sanji: "Hey Mooshead, we've been in a relationship for two years now, I'd be interested to know what you love about me"? Zoro looked up from the kitchen table. Sanji stopped washing up and looked him in the eyes. (The two were alone in the kitchen) Zoro: "You don't know that yet? Well where should I start? Maybe with your smile that makes even the sun burst like my heart, or your care towards others. Your elegant and impressive way of fighting. These are a few things I love about you. But I also love your sunny golden hair and your shiny eyes. I love the elegance with which you live. Your goal, your voice, your whole being. That's what I love about you. I also love your long slim legs. Your hands with which South Island cooks the tastiest most enchanting dishes. That enchant me. That would be the case at the beginning. Satisfied with the answer, Sanji~"? Sanji was already as red as a tomato from the third sentence. Zoro looked at Sanji, Sanji looked at the ground before slowly walking in Zoro's direction. (Sanji's Thoughts): No one has ever talked or thought about me like that. Is that how he thinks about me? Holy....
Sanji was now standing directly in front of Zoro. Sanji: "Get up!" Zoro stood up. His grin never leaving his face. The second he stood, Sanji threw his arms around him and kissed him passionately. It ended with Sanji lying in bed in Sanji's arms and Zoro kissing him all over like he was the most beautiful thing in the world.
The two lived until the end of their days and Zoro told Sanji every day what he loved about him. Every day there was another reason.
End~