Lawlu Sexy Present 🍋

My opinion about the ship:
I love the ship. I don't have anything else to say, I just love him. This was actually one of my first ships. (Zosan, Lalwu, Marace were my first ships that flew in).

Short description:
It's Law's birthday and after a nice day with Luffy, Law unfortunately had to go to work and didn't come home until 10:00 p.m. During these 2 hours Luffy gets ready for law.

Luffy's point of view:
I really wanted to please Toraro but I didn't know how. So I asked Nami and she sent me a video and told me to watch it and then lie down in the bedroom in disguise. How did I get here? Well I had zero sexual experience or knowledge before I met Toraro. But after our first time, I really loved having sex with Toraro. After our second time he had explained to me very well about, well...everything, body, sex etc. (He also felt bad about having sex with Luffy even though he didn't even know what sex was. Luffy had to reassure him how much he enjoyed it and that he trusted Law) But still he didn't know much, at least not enough to do something good for Traffy. I watched the video. It was called "How to Spoil Your Partner." Pamper Traffy? Shishishishi that sounds good. The video started and oh my goodness, that looked difficult. But the man in the video seemed to like it a lot, so Toraro would like it too. Well then all I have to do is get one of these 5 outfits and wear it.

Law view:
When I got home it was pretty quiet. There was no light on anywhere except in the bedroom. I took off my shoes and bag and headed towards the bedroom. The door was ajar. I opened the door and......silence......(Law just died, fun 🙃 he's still alive. Nevertheless, he got a bad nosebleed and died anyway) I saw Luffy lying on the bed in the MAID OUTFIT!!!! !!!! The outfit was extremely short, tight and sexy. Luffy: "Hello Trafi, I thought you would like a second present". My gaze turned dark, overflowing with lust. I rushed towards him and took off everything except my pants. Just as I was about to pounce on Luffy, he pushed me onto the bed and whispered in my ear. Luffy: "Just lie there and enjoy~". Did he want to......? Okay, now I was excited (and extremely excited). So I sat back and enjoyed. Luffy slowly crawled down me until his face was in the waistband of my pants. He took off my pants so that I only had my boxers on. I was already rock hard (the moment I saw Luffy in the maid outfit). Luffy started sucking and massaging through my boxers. Oh god that feels good. Law: "Ahh~ Luffy-ya." Why is this so good? Law: "Luffy-ya~ please take down my boxers~".
Luffy's point of view:
Toraro seemed to like it so far. Good! I took off the last piece of clothing from him and immediately took his entire member into my mouth. Traffy moaned and grieved with his hands in my hair. I felt that he was already close to climax? He pushed me all the way down before he came in my mouth. I swallowed the last drop of his liquid. But he was still hard. Good, then I could continue. I handcuffed him to the bed. I was pretty hard too. Law: "Ride me Luffy-ya....please~ ~". Luffy: "As you wish traffylein~". I took off my rather feminine underwear, I still had the maid outfit on, you could clearly see my bulge, and positioned myself over Traffy's length. I took his member and slowly inserted it into me, all the way in. L: "Ahhhhhh~ Traffy~". Law: "Luffy-yahhhh~. I started moving slowly, up and down, up and down, over and over again. Always faster. Me and Toraro groaned. Toraro thrust his hips into me. We became faster and louder.