A Welcome and Return

POV: Mysterious 3rd Person

T: We're back!

S: Where are we?

T: Our readers have spoken, and have decided that our part 2 will be an entire new book!

S: Oh, no wonder we're in a new book this time.

T: And for the newest readers reading this, yes this is part 2, and if you didn't see the link to the first season, here it is: 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/322005886?utm_source=android&utm_medium=whatsapp&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=RidTwo&wp_originator=kZE69s7fnNl%2BokX3W1X7msscoiVJE4A3OG8gY7XYap2r8hvni%2BoiUINdGHZgkzXkKncp1zdt%2F%2BlBZ30s93EhZIR2KeKd%2BMl%2BbSRkDws1hV20lOnFfon8O99sx1v%2BEWod

S: What if our new readers don't want to and really like our current setting?

T: Well, they would miss a lot of context, so it would be very discouraged to continue reading without reading part 1.

S: It is a pain to explain everything that happened in part 1.

T: Well in the most brief way I can explain, Kusuo and I can confidently say that we are a couple.

S: Yes we are in a given name basis.

T: And we decide to face life together until we get to graduate.

S: We also have to work on making our relationship public.

T: Also, I feel like graduation day has felt further away than usual.

S: I haven't noticed.

T: Anyway, I hope you enjoy season 2 of our story!

As they leave to start the season, you hear their last conversation of the chapter.

S: Where do you want to start?

T: Well, Christmas is coming around the corner.

Once again, the scene doesn't end. The mysterious 3rd person shows up, and it is RidOne once again!

"Hey everyone, it's RidOne, and I am back from my short break! Thank you for supporting my journey throughout all this and hearing everyone enjoying my work. Here's to another new season and journey of Saiki and Teruhashi. And as Kokomi said, this is season two of my Saiki and Teruhashi fanfiction, so it is really recommended that you read the first part. If you don't want to, Kokomi and Kusuo have already given a brief explanation on the setting. So until the next time we meet again, enjoy the story everyone, this was RidOne."