Birthday Brother Bonding

POV: Saiki Kusuo

I knock at the front door and I'm greeted by Kokomi's brother, Makoto Teruhashi. 

M: You're here Gla-, Saiki-san. Come in.

Didn't think he actually remembers my name.

When I entered the house he began talking to me. 

M: That was weirdly the first time I see you enter the house through the front door.

If I suddenly teleported behind Makoto he probably would've reported me to the police. I'm still surprised that he called me here himself.

M: Saiki-san, do you know what today is?

S:...Kokomi's birthday?

And yes, I'm talking to him verbally.

M:...So you remember.

He wanted me to not remember?

M: And do you remember Kokomi's favourite animal and hobby?

S: Dogs and cooking?

M:......So you remember.

He wanted me to not remember.

M: If that's the case, this might help you understand my genius plan to celebrater her birthday using her two favourite things.

Since he called me here, I'm sure his idea won't be crazy-

M: I WIILL WEAR NOTHING BUT AN APRON AND COOK A MEAL IN FRONT OF HER WHILE WEARING A DOG COLLAR AS HER PERSONAL CHEF DOG-ACK!

I slapped him before he finished his sentence.

M: What was that for Glasses?!

I just looked at him while expressing as much disgust as possible. I wouldn't be taking action this severe if I wasn't her boyfriend.

M: Why are you looking at me like that?!

I then realised that since he invited me here, he also intended to make me do the same which made me angrier, leading to me also giving him a threatening glare. That was enough to give him the hint.

M:...fine, but that's the only idea I have.

That's the only thing he thought up?

M: I even brought these dog ears.

I took the pink ear dogs from him and wore them. Maybe wearing these without taking off our clothes can be nice.

M: Good idea, Saiki-san! Just wearing these can be a good theme! I also have these collar-

S: no.

M:................that can be discussed later, but at least we settled on the theme.

Cannot understand why he's that adamant about it.

M: Now that that's resolved, the cooking,

The sentence ended with an awkward long silence, to the point that I had to respond.

S: What about the cooking?

M: That's your job.

Should've told me about it earlier but I complied. I look at the kitchen and fridge and looked up a  chicken dish using Makoto's phone . While checking the ingredients, I asked him,

S: Are you going to help me?

M: Of course, I can't let you take all the credit for the meal. Also, I want to make sure that her boyfriend isn't a slouch that'll only depend on Kokomi's heavenly cooking.