Time Travel Reflection

POV: Saiki Kusuo

I was eating lunch downstairs and suddenly the TV that was off turned on and showed a familiar annoying face.

Kusuke Saiki: Good afternoon, Kusuo.

My human but inhumane genius older brother, Kusuke Saiki. I was just about to close the TV again but,

K: Hold on, I don't think you want to close my message.

...I'll hear him out for a few minutes.

K: After all, you don't want to miss this now would you?

The screen changes to Kokomi trapped in a room, looking confused.

That son of a-

K: Now that I got your attention-

I ignored everything he said and immediately used my clairvoyance to find her. As soon as I found her, I quickly teleported there.

T: Kusuo!

Kokomi ran to hug me.

S: Are you okay?

T: Yeah.

S: Did your parents not tell you to never follow suspicious evil scientists?

T:...He said that he owned baby pictures of you...

...I can't be mad that does sound like something she would want.

K: I knew you'd be here right away, Kusuo.

He noticed that I was infuriated seeing his face again. But since he's a bit of a masochist, he liked it more than he should

K: Wait wait, let me explain.

The last time I let him explain he kidnapped Kokomi.

K: I have this project that I'm doing, and I can't find any suitable subjects for it, 

And he chose Kokomi?

K: Of course not, she's not as different as a guy I pick up from the side of the road.

...That's how he sees Kokomi?

K: Of course I thought of my competent and dependable younger brother, but I can never convince you to do it, so I choose a more efficient method.

By blackmailing?

K: Don't worry, as a token of my gratitude, I'll let Kokomi go, no strings attached.

...I can just leave with Kokomi right now.

K: You can just up and leave right now, but I can't imagine anyone else living my experiment...

I see how it is, what kind of project is this anywa-

K: I'm glad you asked!

He's not supposed to hear what I said, he's gotten too good at guessing what I said.

K: I kind of got bored and made a machine that does interdimensional space travel.

That is not a normal sentence.

K: And I just want to know what happens when we do this method of travel. And if it's Kusuo, some more interesting observations can be made.

I sighed. Good grief, guess I have to follow my brother's antics to keep Kokomi and anyone else safe.

K: Looks like you agree, alright let me just open the door to let Teruhashi out.

I hear a button was pushed but instead of just a metal door moving, the lights blared and electric sounds are heard around the room.