Chapter 1: The genius stranger

???: Pandora box. Legends spoke about this ancient and most powerful object in the entire universe as it spoke about its power and what it can do. Some say it can change reality to anyone who first find it, others say it contains the secrets about the univer. This relic is by far one of the most greatest mystery in the universe. Some say it is a myth, while other say its still very much real but needs to be find. It is something like a treasure to some as everyone is searching for this ancient artifact. But enough about the box, this is the story of these four heroes who will change everything forever and it all begins.....with someone name.....Y/n L/n.

(Intro)

(Herta space station)

Floating over a nearby planet we see Herta Space station as we see trains going in and out of the train station as we cut inside the station to see everything is all peaceful and normal as passengers go into the trains and out of the trains as everything seemed to be a peaceful afternoon.

We then cut to the bathrooms where we see a young boy who is a Volunteer by the name of Adam working on the toilets of the bathroom. He find it difficult as Adam continues plunging the plunger over and over until he succeed which he smirked.

Adam: (smirk) Alright now that's more like it-

When he remove the plunger from the toilet, a burst of water hits Adam in the face as he was soak with water as he struggled to close it and soon managed to close it with the plunger.

He was all wet but he breath a sigh of relief and said to himself.

Adam: (smirk) There, all done.

Moments later a burst of water from another stall came out which he check and see so he cover that with some toilet roll very fast until its all blocked.

Adam: (sigh of relief) Close one.

Then he heard something behind him so he turn to the sink which is shaking very violently only for the sink to burst with water coming out.

Adam: Oh come on!

He block the sink but more water keep bursting out as it burst out from the toilets, sinks, walls and floor.

Adam: That's it. Time to release my secret weapon. STICKY TAPE, I SUMMON YOU!

He pulled out some sticky tape and begins covering the whole bathroom with tape as he goes around very fast until he is done.

Adam let's out some deep breaths and turns to see the whole bathroom is cover with sticky tap, even the toilets are blocked as he sighs in relief.

Adam: (smile) Done. Thought it will never end.

He let out a chuckle when suddenly the sticky tapes started to come off and water is starting to come out as he noticed this as he stood there with a nervous smile and thinks to himself.

Adam: (thought) Oh no.

We cut to the outside bathroom as the doors exploded with water bursting out as civilians were shocked while Adam is launched and hit the wall. Soon the burst of water died down and Adam collapse onto the floor as he spits out water from his mouth and left out a sigh while the water spread all across the hallway.

Adam: This sucks.

(Hours later)

We see Adam at the waiting area where traisn come in and out as he is sitting on a bench and drinking his soda and let out a sigh once done drinking.