CHAPTER 6.5 - WOLVES

"I wish it wasn't true, but the whole world's tryin' to get a piece of you. And my heart keeps fighting in this battle of fools. Gotta make it through, gotta make it through."

CHAPTER 6.5 - WOLVES

And just like that, my classes were over.

I think it's too early to call it a day. So, I texted Bonnie, hoping we could bond and have her show me around the university, like she promised. Sadly, her classes weren't over, so I guess I'll have to go to the library.

I thought against it though. I remembered what happened last time and wouldn't want to find Tommo there again. I decided to go for a walk instead, and see if I could find something interesting.

"Emma!" I jumped in surprise as I heard my name called. I looked around and saw a familiar face standing there, looking at me with a big smile.

"Oh God, Jimmi! You almost gave me a heart attack." I placed my hand over my chest, trying to calm my racing heart.

Jimmi laughed out loud, likely because of the way I looked right now. I probably appeared funny enough to give him a good laugh.

I was just staring at him while he was busy laughing uncontrollably. "Uhm, Jimmi. How long does your laugh usually last? I kind of don't have the whole day, you know."

Not trying to be rude or insult him in any way, it's just that I wanted to get his attention and get over this.

He stopped for a second. I thought I had finally caught his attention, but I was so wrong. Jimmi let out a strong, frantic, hysterical laugh. Tears were forming at the corner of his eyes as he clutched the sides of his stomach.

I wasn't even making jokes, what more if I did?

I didn't want to be a bitchy and walk out on him. I just waited for him to stop and tried so hard to keep my mouth shut. There is a chance that a single word may trigger the release of his happy hormones and, as a result, could cause another hyperlaugh.

After what felt like forever, he finally stopped. "I'm sorry. It's just that I can't stop laughing!" He apologized while wiping the tears at the corner of his eyes.

"Yeah. You sure laughed a lot." I commented with a smile.

And I wanted to kick myself for saying those words because Jimmi laughed again! Am I a comedian or something? Good thing his laugh was shorter this time.

"Oh by the way Emma. What are you up to today?" His eyes were bright and he had a slight smile on his face as he asked me this.

"Nothing much," I responded. "Find a quiet place to read, maybe?"

For a moment, I thought Jimmi would laugh at me and think I was a bore. But, his reaction was far from what I expected. He was smiling like a Cheshire cat and nodding his head in excitement. "That's right!" he exclaimed. "And I know just a perfect place for you to go that fits your criteria," he continued.

Is it just me or his smile just got wider as if he had something up his sleeve.

"There's a coffee shop just a block from the Uni. That place is amazing!" Jimmi didn't even give me a chance to protest, he continued talking. "This coffee shop is different. They have bookshelves with lots of books. Fiction, Non-fiction, Romance, Action, you name it! It's a coffee shop slash library. They serve the finest coffee and, of course, the best pastries. And man those pastries are like heaven in your mouth! You won't regret it. Trust me, the cake there is to die for!" His tone was persuasive and excited. His eyes were sparkling and his face was filled with a wide, genuine smile. He was clearly passionate about this place and wanted me to experience it too.

Steal My Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें