3

My eyes flutter open to a pitch black place. After I adjust my eyes to the darkness I looked around standing up. I felt my feet touch some kind of tickly thing. My ears perked up for any sound near by. 'Am I dead?' was the first thing that came in to my mind. I walked straight forward not seeing a thing making me flustered. I was waiting for a light or something to pop out like how in movies would be. But to my dismay my ears picked a sound. It was something like how it sound when birds fly. A bird? Is it really a bird? I could hear the wings flapping. I walked to the place where I heard the sound coming from. I cautiously near the sound constrating on my ears. I bend down like spider feeling the tickly thing on my hands. It was uncomfortable but afterall I've felt far worse.

The wing flapping sound was ofcourse above my head. I froze when it got close and close until it landed right infront of me. I could feel there's something there but I couldn't see anything. I was still on my scorching position. When suddenly the light I expected a minute ago came. But it wasn't like the movies I watched long time ago. Instead the light was like the sun bright enough for me to close my eyes. I waited a little second before I slowly open my eyes. after a little while of adjusting my eyes to the new found brightness. Still squinting my eyes I looked around to see the most scary and beutiful thing I ever seen. I slowly stood up straight widening my eyes. There was a bird or should I say a dragon thing staring at my every move.

What caught my attention was first is the fact I am not attacked or hurt and it didn't move a single muscle. Second was the fact that there was a stripes all around his body like.......mine. I know for a fact that this is not a bird nor a dragon cause eventhough I don't know what dragon looks like I saw it in again movies. Yes, it's been quit long I saw a movie but every thing I saw plays in my head as if I saw it yesterday. I tilted my head a little to examine it's body when it did the same. It tilted his head a little imitating what I do. I giggled at his cute reaction. I raised my arms waiting for it to do something when it raised it's wings again imitating me I laughed. "Gosh I've never laughed this hard before."I said when my laugh died down.

I had the sudden urge to just go and touch it. When I realized I was right infront of it it was too late. I looked at it right into his eyes. I felt a strange connection run through my vein. I let my instinct win and raised my arm one more time. I held my hand up infront of it letting it come itself. It walked back a little startled I think. I bit my lips wanting to retract my hands but something in me froze my hands there. I was about to retract my hands defeated when suddenly felt a warmth on my palm. I flinched a little surprised when I saw it's face moving under my hand. It encouraged me to caress it which I did making me smile ear to ear.

I kept giggling caressing its whole face when suddenly I felt a pull. I looked back wanting to see what pulled me back. But there's nothing there. I tried to ignore the feeling but it kept coming. A force pulling back. My ears perked up I think it sensed something because it looked at me concerned. I smiled as if trying it to reassure it. But soon my smile faded when this time the force pulled me few steps back. My heart peaked up it's pace what the heck is going on?....I tried to go back to where I stood but the force pulled me back more and more. I scorched down like a spider again trying to grasp something. That's when I saw the grass 'oh so the tickly thing wa-'  my thought was cut short when the force pulled me back a lot further away.

The thing that surprised me more was that the dragon thing just shouted but didn't move. What is this? Before any theory passed my mind I felt like now I was pulled much farther. Before I knew it I was floating. Through tunnels colourful tunnels. Which reminded me of the experiment in the lab. Where they would put me in sleep and I would be transfered and.....The pain. Was that all a dream? Did the helicopter crash? Is pandora real? Is the pain going to come like it used to in the end of the tunnel? I had so much question but there was no answer so I embraced to the whatever could come. But the pain never came.

Instead I felt something poking me on the side. It disturbed me to the point I forced my eyes open. But the moment I opened my eyes I completly forgot what was poking me. I was lying in the middle of a fire the smoke was suffocating. I couldn't breath I quickly want to get up which I tried. But something blocked me from moving when I looked down I saw a piece of the machine we were riding on previously was placed on my leg preventing me from moving. "Shit." I muttered before struggling to get out of there before the fire burned me alive. I struggled and struggled creating some wounds on my stomach and side. I noticed the piece of the machine was catching fire.

'There's no way I could get out of here' I admitted eventhough I kept struggling. Some idea popped I'm my head. Without wasting time I started to scream at the top of my lung. "HELP!!SOMEONE HELP!!" I yelled trying to get anyone's attention. Although I surely want to leave the world and let death take me I don't want to burn alive. I don't want to die feeling the pain of burning. I don't want to die when I finally found the place I've been dreaming of. A tear escaped one after another. The thought gave me strength some how. I screamed with all strength I have left. When suddenly I heard a sound before the machine covering me from the sky was lifted up.

I started to feel my mind shutting down. But I forced my eyes open to see who saved me. I saw a tall person leaning over me and lifting the piece of the machine on my leg. I felt a hand rapped around my shoulder and the back of my knees lifting me up. That's when I noticed there was two people one carrying me second one who lifted the machine. Somehow I felt safe. my eyes were blurry from the whole crying situation. My body was fragile I felt numb. They put me down resting my back on the rock behind me. I closed my eyes taking a deep breath I felt my mind got back to normal but was still tired. I opened my eyes now clearer than before. After a little while of processing what happened. I looked up to see who saved me but the sight left me shook.

They were not people they were blue and had stripes all around there body like.......me. there were a lot of them but two of the them where kneeling down looking at me as if I'm a new creature.
" are you okay?" I heard a soft but firm voice from beside me. I turned around to see one of them looking at me concerned but cautious. I have no strength to talk so I just nod my head. He looked like the leader because he is older and mature. I looked around to see a lot of them but I flinched when I saw the gun on there hands. I've seen the gun a lot of time pointed to my head. I wanted to go back to the dragon thing I met.

My breath quickned I started to tremble my eyes focused on the gun there holding.  The one in the front seem to notice and draw my attention by saying " hey hey its okay I promise." He raised his arms indicating that he didn't hold anything. I looked at him he seems older but young. The one thing I noticed was that his finger was 5 but previously the one who was holding a gun has 4 fingers. I frowned not knowing who to trust and not. But instead I looked at him and felt it could be fine to just trust him since he saved me and didn't have gun. " where am i?" I mustered every strength i had to speak but It came out as a whisper.

"You ar-" before he could finish his words a flapping sound was heard landing in the middle of guy who was talking to me and the leader. The older leader guy stood up looking at who arrived. I looked to see the dragon thing again but it wasn't the one I met before. It has a different stripes. But what caught me off guard was that there was actually a person getting down from the back of the dragon thing. I noticed it. Was a girl. She was the same as the others. She looked older too like the leader. She looked graceful with every step she took. "Ma Jake" she said looking at the leader guy with confused look on her face.